Vette dialogue

Danicony

actually, the story will always be available. There will reach a point where you repeat the same convo ("A slave forever" I believe it is called) where she no longer feels the shock. Subsequent runs will not yield any xp, and the story will continue when you finally take it off (assuming you ever decide to of course).

I wish we could have 2 separate conclusions to Vette's storyline, like we can with Jaesa.

Vette: Okay, I can’t take this anymore. Look I throw myself on your mercy or whatever. Please, just please remove this collar.

Warrior: You must learn to accept your situation.

Vette: But I’m gonna die from this! Don’t you understand? *Sobs*

Warrior: Make your case, quickly.

Vette: What? I… okay, I know… I know I’ve been lippy but I’m not that strong. I can’t take living like this. I feel like I’m rotting from the inside. Like I can’t feel anything anymore that’s not this collar.

Warrior: You are weak.

Vette: I never knew evil was so petty until I met you.

See? keeping her as a slave has some great moments, and Quinn is still waiting for his birthday because I promised to give him her shock collar remote for the day:)

Thank you all for your replies, I'll trigger her conversations then :D

Shame you can't just save and reload like to find out! :p

Malavai quinn should've had two different endings as well if you catch my drift :)

But yea, they really set up for Vette to have two different paths then it seems like they ditched it for some reason

Edited by Danicony

See? keeping her as a slave has some great moments, and Quinn is still waiting for his birthday because I promised to give him her shock collar remote for the day:)

"Great moments". Welcome to SWTOR; where the sadists are easy to find. Just look for the nearest Sith Warrior with Red eyes and you'll see a possible serial killer in-game.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Leaveshill

"Great moments". Welcome to SWTOR; where the sadists are easy to find. Just look for the nearest Sith Warrior with Red eyes and you'll see a possible serial killer in-game.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I like a little schaudenfreude. So I like to shock defenseless slaves once in a while. Don't judge me. :p

You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually play a Light 5 Sith Warrior. Personally, I recommend putting Vette in a slave girl outfit and leaving her at that. :D

So I like a little schaudenfreude. So I like to shock defenseless slaves once in a while. Don't judge me. :p

Once in a while and for life isn't the same. But well. I'll admit that I'm likelier than a Priest to judge you severly. Think being an Inquisitor is just in my blood, no mercy!

You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually play a Light 5 Sith Warrior. Personally, I recommend putting Vette in a slave girl outfit and leaving her at that. :D

Light 5, yes, but who said that one had to run for one of the extremes?

That being said, keeping her as a slave isn't the psycotic part, that's the part where the warrior tortures her and, well, uses her pain as motivation to the crew.

"Everyone, do your jobs well and you can torture vette! Hue hu"

Actually, I'm a fairly heroic chap who's mending fences with Quinn since his Cybernetic cardiovascular system (the one he had to be given after I Force Choked him a bit too hard for his betrayal) apparently itches.

He told me having Vette sobbing on the floor of our Fury and crying out "Happy Birthday Quinn" makes the itching stop. So you see, I'm a true friend:)

Once in a while and for life isn't the same. But well. I'll admit that I'm likelier than a Priest to judge you severly. Think being an Inquisitor is just in my blood, no mercy!

Light 5, yes, but who said that one had to run for one of the extremes?

That being said, keeping her as a slave isn't the psycotic part, that's the part where the warrior tortures her and, well, uses her pain as motivation to the crew.

"Everyone, do your jobs well and you can torture vette! Hue hu"

Yeah it kinda boggles my mind. You will actually have people on these forums that try to claim the Republic isn't really any " better" than the Sith Empire, yet the Sith Warrior can pull stuff like this and still be treated like an anointed one by the powers that be? My Chiss Operative runs into overt racism and when he does an exceptional job people are shocked (Corellia is a great place to see that...AND to see the Imperial Officers nearly poop themselves when I question why they have an issue with Aliens, to include the Sith Lord they Serve.) But yeah...the Sith Empire isn't really any worse than the Republic :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong my favorite character is that Chiss Operative (I loved when the Revanite Sith on Rishi called me the "Imperial Ghost" lol) but I do sometimes go meta and ask "why don't I legitimately defect and start going after the Imps? Give all that tasty Black Codex Data to the SIS..." Etc. Tbh if a straight up defection would have been possible, even if it meant losing half my crew? I likely would have done it. I could see Kaliyo, coming along as she is a privateer at heart. Thanks to the romance (and her obvious issues with being hunted by Sith and having to wack her father) I could probably convince Raina to come and Scorpio could give a dang as well I bet. Treek is a merc, she'll come...the two I lose are ones I never gained faction with any who so yeah.

Edited by Ghisallo

Actually, I'm a fairly heroic chap who's mending fences with Quinn since his Cybernetic cardiovascular system (the one he had to be given after I Force Choked him a bit too hard for his betrayal) apparently itches.

He told me having Vette sobbing on the floor of our Fury and crying out "Happy Birthday Quinn" makes the itching stop. So you see, I'm a true friend:)

The fact that you can even come up with something like that makes me wonder if for convenience sake the basement of you house is dirt and not concrete, to make it easier to bury the bodies.

The fact that you can even come up with something like that makes me wonder if for convenience sake the basement of you house is dirt and not concrete, to make it easier to bury the bodies.

Nah, the foundation is solid concrete, I have beachfront property and just let the rip current take them far enough out that the Galeocerdo cuvier eat them.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Nah, the foundation is solid concrete, I have beachfront property and just let the rip current take them far enough out that the Galeocerdo cuvier eat them.

My suggestion? Rip currents change...climate change, storms, beach erosion changing paths. I prefer the Centralia plan.

Psycothic la la)

I don't think this gives me a better impression of you, truth be told. Like Ghisallo said, I have a feeling that you're an upcoming serial killer :eek:

La la.

Well, the Empire isn't all psychopaths, but I guess most people agree on that the Republic is, even with their flaws, the good side? It's rare for a "good side" to be purely good, then it'll likely lose the war anyways. And well, people do commit bad acts in the name of their own morals anyways, so that's natural for good people to do bad things when they're convinced, rightfully or not, that they have to. And of course, the Sith Warrior psychopaths are probably worse than any of the NPCs. The only time Vette deserves to be shocked is truthfully when she "jokes" over Vemrin's body by asking for a thank you. Pretty disrespectful after a good acolyte had to die, so well, that gets her a shock from me.

Other than that, well. Be careful if any of your real-life friends or family plays a Sith Warrior as Dark V. That might be a future serial killer in the making, just saying. :eek:

Edited by Leaveshill

But upcoming would mean he hasn't started yet :p

Well, he probably hasn't. Yet. Most people aren't serial killers, so he probably has to get the trigger. What's better than some warm up virtual torture of a poor slave that has never done you any harm?!:eek:

Full darkside warriors are so ridiciously over the top evil psychopaths that you wonder how they actually can pull off some of the crap they do even in the Sith empire.

I mean the scene alone where you land on Dromund Kaas and kill can kill Darth Baras' slave that greets you. It serves zero purpose to kill him and Baras shrugs it just off. This should at least have resulted in a severe lightening punishment for the warrior from Baras. After all you did just destroy your masters "property" for no reason.

And then there are all the dark side choices that are motivated by nothing but pure sadism. Yeah sure let's shock the slave that was nothing but helpful ever since you met her. And while we are at it might as well kill the lover of the woman who has already given me all the information I wanted, just cause I can. Oh and let's send an couple of normal civilians off to Baras' torture-center because.... they dared to have a daughter I guess.

That's the kind of stuff that leaves a really bad taste in my mouth even though it's just virtual pixels and also why I mostly play lightside characters even on the empire side.

(I guess I'm just too much of a softie to enjoy darkside much)

Well, he probably hasn't. Yet. Most people aren't serial killers, so he probably has to get the trigger. What's better than some warm up virtual torture of a poor slave that has never done you any harm?!:eek:

Never done me harm? She interrupted my sentences one time on Korriban, and she made a disgusting duck sound a while back on Tatooine. Either is enough to warrant me covering her Lekku with lye and then turning up the heat to 300 Kelvin for a bit.

I'm the Emperor's WRATH, not the Emperor's-slightlyangrybutoverallfairandunderstandingSithLordwhodoesexecutionsandmadassaultsonenemies.

Edited by AshlaBoga