Escape Pod

MarkDB

• 3 weeks later...

From what the dev posts stated (if you wanted to look WAY back about it) is that it was originally implemented for people to leave their ship that way to land on some of the planets.

I think the Devs thought about how silly it would be to be sending an escape pod down to a planet and then trying to recover it and just made players leave by the door. << My opinion.

• 1 year later...

The Escape Pod only has a use if there are atleast 2 people on the ship.

For example if you were on my ship and you would like to go back to your ship and not travel the galaxy with me, you can just go to the escape pod.

If you try using the escape pod when you're alone on the ship a message will come up saying something along the lines of ''The escape pod has no use yet''.

So don't worry,it won't blow it up :D!

Well, there are new players that might want the info... And since people scoff/outright abuse them if they make NEW ones because someone answered a thread about it in late 1800's... This is the only option I guess...

Maybe the forumtrolls should complain less when folks ask a question they've already seen. Not like they have to clean the forum when they read it twice...

Then Necrothreads would be fewer...

Not that Necrothreads is all that horrid eother.

As said, new players= necrothreading and repeating is a certainty.

• 1 month later...
Well, there are new players that might want the info... And since people scoff/outright abuse them if they make NEW ones because someone answered a thread about it in late 1800's... This is the only option I guess...

Maybe the forumtrolls should complain less when folks ask a question they've already seen. Not like they have to clean the forum when they read it twice...

Then Necrothreads would be fewer...

Not that Necrothreads is all that horrid eother.

As said, new players= necrothreading and repeating is a certainty.

I am glad that it was here. As a new player, I was asking myself about the escape pod last night..