Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hitler mains a marauder (parody)

Dractonis

Really nice :D

But as some constructive critism: Imo the subtitles aren't shonw long enough to read them properly. Especially for me as a german who understands what they are saying it's a bit fast and hard to concentrate on it while also listening ;)

But as some constructive critism: Imo the subtitles aren't shonw long enough to read them properly. Especially for me as a german who understands what they are saying it's a bit fast and hard to concentrate on it while also listening ;)

I can see how that would be hard for you since you can actually understand what the guy is shouting about haha

I've seen so many bad parodies on that scene, this is really a great exception, very funny and true, the combination of outrage and whining (I am seeing that from posters in this thread, myself included :-) )

It IS actually extra funny when you can understand the original dialogue, and, what tends to be overlooked: This is one brilliant movie ("Downfall / Der Untergang"), imo one of the best about Nazi madness, especially since it trys to analyze how that all came to be and doesn't just depict it as utterly crazy and absurd like that scene seems to imply. It's actually the boiling point after a long rampup and the final "Downfall" of everything remotely intelligible shown before. Which makes it even more creepy that something like that could happen.

...talking about the Sent / Mara changes in that last sentence of course ^^

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

I had to mute the sound to focus, but this was awesome! :D Loved the part about the G.I.R.L.s (Guys in Real Life) ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.