Troll Teams in WZ

jediharrsion

Lately there has been a rise in the number of Troll Teams ( 3-4 healers/3-4 tanks/1 dps ) Sync queueing on our server and without naming names/guild tags you say that it is very frustrating when I run into these people and I really pity them that they lack the skill to create a real team to provide not only them with a challenge but also us with a challenge. Lets face it there is nothing worse then dealing 950k-1.5 mill damage in a match and having nothing to show for it. I know that we al sync queue Lets at least make it a challenge for everyone involved,

Lately there has been a rise in the number of Troll Teams ( 3-4 healers/3-4 tanks/1 dps ) Sync queueing on our server and without naming names/guild tags you say that it is very frustrating when I run into these people and I really pity them that they lack the skill to create a real team to provide not only them with a challenge but also us with a challenge. Lets face it there is nothing worse then dealing 950k-1.5 mill damage in a match and having nothing to show for it. I know that we al sync queue Lets at least make it a challenge for everyone involved,

As someone who has done this recently, 4 Commando healers I can honestly say that you would prefer us to do that. The alternative would be a tank, two dps, and a healer. The games where we played troll comps were funnier and more challenging as opposed to our traditional comp which is usually a Lol face roll win that tends to get boring.

There is a difference between a troll comp and class stacking faceroll comps. I wouldn't worry too much about troll comps, they usually do a game or two and stop because it is kind of cheesy. At least that's the case with my friends and I.

As someone who has done this recently, 4 Commando healers I can honestly say that you would prefer us to do that. The alternative would be a tank, two dps, and a healer. The games where we played troll comps were funnier and more challenging as opposed to our traditional comp which is usually a Lol face roll win that tends to get boring.

There is a difference between a troll comp and class stacking faceroll comps. I wouldn't worry too much about troll comps, they usually do a game or two and stop because it is kind of cheesy. At least that's the case with my friends and I.

Stop being a troll, Sindol. :(

Meh, it isn't a super queue when the vast majority don't actually know how to use the fotm classes.

Even with the ridiculos numbers of sins/shadows, PTs/VGs, sorcs/sages running around right now, there are really only a handful I respect as genuine threats. It's a good thing though cuz if more of them were good it would be very painful in most WZs

We should run Quad-Gunnery again. :rak_01:

Yesterday was a 7 stealth and 1 juggernaut team.

So sad each stealth class came out of a stealth one-at-a-time into a pax premade blender..

P.S. if you see that you have an amazing advantage don't open up on individual targets...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.