Fury/Hatred Marauder Revan Bug

ScarXZira

Last night when we were Killing Revan with our alts i experienced a bug within the final Phase of the Revan fight against the ancient Machine Core.

Using Obliterate on the Core makes you Jump backward out of it by around 15-20m and refleckts the damage of Obliterate back on yourself.

We managed to kill the core but i was Virtually useless as i couldn't Prock my raging burst with none of the two Jumps.

Beware this Guys, Ill send a Bug report in short afterwards. And i suggest you to use the Carnage Spec for the while the Bug exists.

Edited by ScarXZira

Last night when we were Killing Revan with our alts i experienced a bug within the final Phase of the Revan fight against the ancient Machine Core.

Using Obliterate on the Core makes you Jump backward out of it by around 15-20m and refleckts the damage of Obliterate back on yourself.

We managed to kill the core but i was Virtually useless as i couldn't Prock my raging burst with none of the two Jumps.

Beware this Guys, Ill send a Bug report in short afterwards. And i suggest you to use the Carnage Spec for the while the Bug exists.

It's not really a bug in the Revan fight, it has to do with how hitboxes work in this game entirely. It's much like how on Nefra or On the Styrak phase of Council when you activate force charge or obliterate, you jump....backwards. Because it sort of leaps you to the outer edge of the hitbox, and many enemies that have SIZE have larger hitboxes. Long story short, you can't leap or obliterate on the core. Just how it goes. Bioware can't actually fix it without changing how certain melee moves interact with the hitbox.

• 6 months later...

That is creative with the charge and pull in time I gotta admit, but the reflected dmg remains and ur hurting urself for no real reason.

I consider this a pretty annoying bug cause what obliterate and charge do is put u in MELEE range of the target, regardless of its size, and NOT some 15m away. It makes absolutely no sense. Like I wanna use this ability, oh no it put me in an aberration, lmao.

This should really be fixed, cause two mara specs cannot be used as intended on HM. I know u can say spec carnage. But some peeps really just dont like to do that, they love a particular spec and do miles more dmg with it than in another one cause they r just that much better with it.