Farewell, for good.

Theology

After a ~2 year hiatus from SWTOR, I recently made a comeback to the game in hopes that PvP would have recovered from the massive blow dealt by the developers when they decided to pull ranked season 1 just hours before the patch went live. Admittedly, I had fun learning all the changes that 3.0 brought with it, playing all of my old favorite classes and specs, only to find that the state of balance in the game was far worse than when I had left some two years ago; along with 99% of the skilled players having fled to more competitive games (which is exactly what I did when I quit.) I practically know no one anymore, and most of the now top "rated" players happen to have been some of the worst back when skilled players still commonly graced this game. PvP mechanics that have been broken since launch of this game, and newly discovered bugs and game breaking issues further press the accusation, that, well, PvP is and always will be dead. These revelations alone were enough to make me decide to once again call it quits, this time for good, as the game is only evermore on it's way out.

It was fun getting to know some new people, a long with trolling in similar fashion to the olden days, and I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors both in and outside of video gaming.

Perpendicular/Stanberie

Montgomerie

P.S. No, you can't have my stuff.

P.S.S. Forever #1 PT

Edited by Theology

After a ~2 year hiatus from SWTOR, I recently made a comeback to the game in hopes that PvP would have recovered from the massive blow dealt by the developers when they decided to pull ranked season 1 just hours before the patch went live. Admittedly, I had fun learning all the changes that 3.0 brought with it, playing all of my old favorite classes and specs, only to find that the state of balance in the game was far worse than when I had left some two years ago; along with 99% of the skilled players having fled to more competitive games (which is exactly what I did when I quit.) I practically know no one anymore, and most of the now top "rated" players happened to have been some of the worst back when skilled players still commonly graced this game. PvP mechanics that have been broken since launch of this game, and newly discovered bugs and game breaking issues further press the accusation, that, well, PvP is and always will be dead. These revelations alone were enough to make me decide to once again call it quits, this time for good, as the game is only evermore on it's way out.

It was fun getting to know some new people, a long with trolling in similar fashion to the olden days, and I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors both in and outside of video gaming.

Perpendicular/Stanberie

Montgomerie

P.S.S. Forever #1 PT

Definitely #1 PT. The PT's still playing this game can't hold a candle to you. It's not even close.

After a ~2 year hiatus from SWTOR, I recently made a comeback to the game in hopes that PvP would have recovered from the massive blow dealt by the developers when they decided to pull ranked season 1 just hours before the patch went live. Admittedly, I had fun learning all the changes that 3.0 brought with it, playing all of my old favorite classes and specs, only to find that the state of balance in the game was far worse than when I had left some two years ago; along with 99% of the skilled players having fled to more competitive games (which is exactly what I did when I quit.) I practically know no one anymore, and most of the now top "rated" players happen to have been some of the worst back when skilled players still commonly graced this game. PvP mechanics that have been broken since launch of this game, and newly discovered bugs and game breaking issues further press the accusation, that, well, PvP is and always will be dead. These revelations alone were enough to make me decide to once again call it quits, this time for good, as the game is only evermore on it's way out.

Perpendicular/Stanberie

Montgomerie

P.S.S. Forever #1 PT

Sad to see you go dude. The way you handled snipers in regs was beyond amazing. I'm still in awe of your 1 v 1 skills. Hopefully we have the honor of having you back one day to grace us with your amazing PT skills. Particularly the more complex rotationally ones such as AP. cheers and good luck, Koozie.

Sad to see you go dude. The way you handled snipers in regs was beyond amazing. I'm still in awe of your 1 v 1 skills. Hopefully we have the honor of having you back one day to grace us with your amazing PT skills. Particularly the more complex rotationally ones such as AP. cheers and good luck, Koozie.

I too have to say that I was impressed with the way you blatantly stood in all manners of AoE, tunnel healing while being oblivious to your own well-being in 4v4s. The way you stood atop the box in the Correlia Square map and allowed me to kill you in 4.5 seconds was truly unrivaled. While I did lose a 1v1 to a sniper, drunk, at 4:30 am; I take great satisfaction knowing that, in the grand scheme of things, I'll forever be #1.

Edited by Theology

I too have to say that I was impressed with the way you blatantly stood in all manners of AoE, tunnel healing while being oblivious to your own well-being in 4v4s. The way you stood atop the box in the Correlia Square map and allowed me to kill you in 4.5 seconds was truly unrivaled. While I did lose a 1v1 to a sniper, drunk, at 4:30 am; I take great satisfaction knowing that, in the grand scheme of things, I'll forever be #1.

forever 445848 on leaderboard though 1 in ur head :-)

Edited by Kooziejr