The Leaderboards Today

DomiSotto

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for doing it, Ronniehenlau!

As per http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ 17143 toons were queued with 8060 toons (47%) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

I am super-curious to see if the announced rewards boosted the GR participation. The curve so far does not show a sharp increase in the number of entries, but let’s wait till tomorrow!

Thank you for dropping by, Zekiirah. Makes it easier for me to imagine that there is a fan club out there :)

I am hoping that the group reward will allow the good guys who through the vagaries of fate did not achieve a higher rating to claim titles and rewards. And, maybe get people interested in grouping up.

Well, if the NAM-EU transfers were allowed, and Gladias the Powertech moved to TofN, we’d have 1-4 places spoken for by TofN. But today Gladias is on the Harbinger, so it only leaves Firebaby the Powertech, Qwuu the Operative, and La’entina the Assassin as TofN own. The top Republic toon, Kre’a the Shadow of the Bastion is 29 points behind La’entina.

55 Toons achieved and kept a high rating of 2000+, with Stu the Powertech of the Pot5 hitting the exact number. Nobody has a rating of 2015.

Home Team:

Wow, Kre’a the Assassin is visiting and Gladias the Powertech is back to the Old Binger from the longest of the X-Server stays. I’ll need to put a banner up on the Fleet. This brings the Old Binger representation in the Top 100 to 6 for today, with 3 more toons on Page 3.

Hottie the Operative and Sishen the Assassin are two points apart, & Hottie’s curve continues to show a strong upward trend. There are excellent gains on Dre’a the Powertech’s toon, huge upward trend for Marzi the Assassin, and more cautious but steady gains by Tippl’e the Sorcerer in the past few days.

Republic: Hugs.

In total, 1363 (15+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger (I bet there was some glitch in updating the tables yesterday) ranging in rank from that Powertech toon at 1 to 15063.

Galaxy Quest: the Shadowlands

The Shadowlands is the East Coast PvE Server. Five of the Top 100 toons hail from the Shadowlands: Twosocks the Sorcerer, X’ire the Sorcerer, Talionis the Guardian, Tazmynn the Sorcerer and Mikey the Sage. There must be a Storm and Quake Academy on the Shadowlands.

Other than the Force Users, Luhren the Commando and Calem the Gunslinger represent the Shadowlands in the top 10 of the respective ACs.

There are 855 toons entered in the ranked on the Shadowlands, ranging in rank from the Sorcerer with an enigmatic moniker of Twosocks at 15 to 14977.

The Faction Imbalance is 58, leaning towards the Empire and while the Sorcery school is very strong, folks do play Assassins, Powertechs and the other ACs as well:

Shadow vs Assassin: 10, 9

Sage vs Sorcerer: 7, 18

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 5, 7

Sentinel vs Marauder: 0, 2

Commando vs Mercenary: 3, 3

Vanguard vs Powertech: 7, 13

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 6, 1

Scoundrel vs Operative: 4, 5

Total: 42, 58

Sixth in Class:

Sran’ishor the Juggernaut (still); Kanaka the Marauder (still), Stalker the Shadow #2 (still); Siv the Sage (still); Brolok the Vanguard (still); Sparks the Commando (still), Wassa the Gunslinger (still); and Laceratae the Operative.

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech had a “slow” day with 7 wins, to 662. Devil the Sniper is in second position with 529, and Telal the Sorcerer - 484.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is still the most high-fived player out there with 815 MVPs, and they seem to appreciate Qwuu’s contributions on TofN as well to the tune of 706 MVPs.

Funny how for the top 4 MPVp’d toons each sits in a 100 range of its own: Aimyaim is the only one with 800-900; Qwuu – in the 700-800; Devil – 600-700, and Gladias – in the 500-600.

The lowest rating is 3.

Good luck to all!

Well, if the NAM-EU transfers were allowed, and Gladias the Powertech moved to TofN, we’d have 1-4 places spoken for by TofN.

This would be so great, since it would make this elosystem more fair, with current population its just ultra broken. Today fairness hit rock bottom when i got paired with 3 of the best assasins and i didnt even had to come out of stealth and do anything to win. Although niveau is higher on tofn i have a much better win/lose ratio there but it feels like i contribute nothing. Current elosystem is beyond unfair and i really can see why people stop playing once they fall below a certain rating. Dont wanna complain too much, just a daily reminder that there are so many great players underappreciated rating wise :)

This would be so great, since it would make this elosystem more fair, with current population its just ultra broken. Today fairness hit rock bottom when i got paired with 3 of the best assasins and i didnt even had to come out of stealth and do anything to win. Although niveau is higher on tofn i have a much better win/lose ratio there but it feels like i contribute nothing. Current elosystem is beyond unfair and i really can see why people stop playing once they fall below a certain rating. Dont wanna complain too much, just a daily reminder that there are so many great players underappreciated rating wise :)

Two of the assassins in my guild are beyond phenomenal, I mean seriously just amazing, but they have low ratings because their first 10 games were horrible RNG and they didn't get great matchups even after that. It takes a lot of luck as well to be honest, that's why I look t team rating than solo more, although need to actually look to see if it's a real rating and not just win traded haha

We've just had this conversation, and as I said, it's up to you folks, to start acknowledging the folks whose performance is hidden by the system.

Let's see if BioWARE's move does Good Things for the Groups. I am just hoping they do not pull the stint and lift the floor rating in GR after the folks who normally don't play lose 10 games. I'd rather they started treating Groups as Groups....

So, the first thing I did was peak at the Group Ranked at the http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ And, yes, there is a noticeable upward trend, while Yolo daily participation actually went downward between yesterday and today – BioWARE, you tempted people well.

I have taken a look at the rating of the folks with 0 wins, and it ranged from as high as 1185 to as low as 1005. So, help me understand this – is the fluctuation due to the rating of the opposing team, or does a toon gets posted on the LBs with less than 10 games?

Ronniehenlau also tells us that 17047 toons (that’s what I don’t get, it IS down from yesterday) were queued with 7839 toons (46%) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 3885 toons that queued, with 2440 (63%) that have under 3 wins/30 medals. Ouch.

In GR, the top players are: Alisen the Vanguard (MoF), Zerion the Sage (T3-M4) and Caprica the Sniper (Pot5). Alisen the Vanguard is the only toon with rating of over 1900, and 9 more toons have a rating over 1800.

Home Team:

In total, 173 toons were entered in Group Ranked on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 1834 (Gladias as Powertech), to 819.

There are 4 toons raning in the top 100, all on the Imperial side. Fake-gladias the Operative (11), Pizzathehutt the Assassin (13) and Seraanna the Assassin (97).

There are far more successful Republic toons in the Group Ranked than in Solo on the Harbinger. Dukenukem the Vanguard is in 7th position. Sub-zero the Sage and Solow the Shadow are 9th and 10th.

Actually, last time I looked at the GR on the Harbinger in the beginning of the season, the Republic was 59 to 47 out of 106 entries. Now, with 173 entries, it evened out:

Shadow vs Assassin: 10, 19

Sage vs Sorcerer: 21, 18

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 13, 6

Sentinel vs Marauder: 10, 1

Commando vs Mercenary: 13, 5

Vanguard vs Powertech: 7, 15

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 5, 4

Scoundrel vs Operative: 9, 17

Total: 88, 85

Galaxy Quest: the Mantle of the Force

The Mantle of the Force is a French PvE Server.

Sezium the Sage is in the top 100 ranking players. Other notable solo players are Agrippine the Scoundrel (#10 in AC) and Pioupiou the Gunslinger (#1 in the AC).

Where the MoF has strong group ranked, with 7 players in the Top 100 in groups: Alisen the Vanguard (#1), Noty the Gunslinger (14), Agrippine the Scoundrel (15), Power the Shadow (65), Furstner the Assasssin (67), Cosima the Scoundrel (81) and Chisme the Powertech (94).

There are 752 toons entered in the ranked on the MoF, ranging in rank from 44 to 15296. The group ranked has 240 entries, and ranges from 1 to 3521.

Mantle of the Force is also the server with the strongest Republic presence. The Imbalance factor is 86 in favor of the Republic.

Shadow vs Assassin: 22, 2

Sage vs Sorcerer: 14, 3

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 16, 1

Sentinel vs Marauder: 3, 1

Commando vs Mercenary: 3, 0

Vanguard vs Powertech: 20, 2

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 3, 1

Scoundrel vs Operative: 5, 4

Total: 86, 14

Republic’s Sentinels:

Three Sentinels are currently in the Top 5: Dimka of the T3-M4, Feken of the Bastion, and Griffith of the Jung Ma.

Sixth in Class:

Brolok the Vanguard moved to #5!

Sran’ishor the Juggernaut (still); Zherio the Marauder (again), Stalker the Shadow #2 (still); X’ire the Sorcerer (again); Jaen’a the Vanguard; Sparks the Commando (still), Wassa the Gunslinger (still); and Laceratae the Operative (still).

Good luck to all!

The reason it goes down has several explanations:

- Bioware cleaned up duplicates (if you transfer server, your old rating from your previous server stays on the lb

- Bioware reset players rating due to wintrading, qsyncing, trolling etc

- Just duplicate data that has been removed, due to a bug in the leaderboards.

@ronniehenlau: Yep, that was my guess as well. I think I finally understand what is happening with Stalker the Shadow. I think the #16 entry is the bugged duplicate that by some reason gets overlooked by the system when they clean up the database. It registers no changes. The second entry, at number 22, is the one that actually reflects the toon’s current performance. Also, by the look of it, there are toons coming off the bans right now.

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 17312 toons were queued with 7960 toons (46%) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 4030 toons that queued, with 2516 (62.4 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals. The Group participation is still on the noticeable rise.

Solo Leaderboards: Firebaby the Powertech is in the 1st position, with Gladias the Powertech 5 points behind (and on the Bastion today). Qwuu the Operative, on the other hand, is back on Jar’Kai Sword. Kre’a the Shadow is virtually tied with Qwuu as I am looking at it now. Borolok, the Vanguard made impressive gains the second highest ranking Republic toon.

59 toons are now ranking over 2000 points.

The Grit:

Based on the 150+ wins with below 1000 rating:

Aimyaim the Mercenary with 855 MVPs and 419 wins; Brenlee the Gunslinger with 98 MVPs and 205 wins; Ledwin the Juggernaut with 234 MVPs and 164 wins; Zen’fox the Shadow with 135 MVPs and 162 wins; Riuka the Shadow with 335 MVPs and 156 wins.

Home Team:

There are 1426 toons entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 12 (Affliction the Sorcerer) to 15515. Five toons in the Top 100 category for the Harbinger, with three on Page 3.

There is a new name (a transfer?) in the high wins category, Obsice, the Juggernaut, with 224 wins.

172 entries into the Group category (-1: like as not that’s Gladias’ latest transfer). Harbinger does not seem to be contributing to the overall trend of the Crystal increase in GR, at least in the new entries category.

Republic: Sidra-stargazer is rocking the world on the Bastion (fingers crossed to see the toon in the top 5). :)

Galaxy Quest: the Ebon Hawk

The Ebon Hawk is the East Coast RP server.

Fubar the Vanguard is in the top 100 ranking players (82). Other notable solo player is Tellic the Gunslinger (#4 in the AC).

In Grpup ranked,five Ebon Hawk players are in the Top 100: Grounder the Commando (63), Ironfist the Shadow (64), Grizz the Vanguard (77), Over-drive the Mercenary (82) and Crinntar the Vanguard (89)

There are 820 toons entered in the ranked on the Ebon Hawk, ranging in rank from 82 to 15384.

The Ebon Hawk is as balanced as could be!

Shadow vs Assassin: 13, 9

Sage vs Sorcerer: 11, 6

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 5, 9

Sentinel vs Marauder: 0, 4

Commando vs Mercenary: 2, 3

Vanguard vs Powertech: 17, 12

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 2, 0

Scoundrel vs Operative: 0, 7

Total: 50, 50

Republic’s Shadows:

Two Shadows are currently in the Top 5: Kre’a of the Bastion and Oberei of the Red Eclipse

Sixth in Class:

X’ire the Sorcerer moved to #4!

Sran’ishor the Juggernaut (still); Exclusive the Marauder, Stalker the Shadow #2 (still); Sidra-stargazer; Jaen’a the Vanguard; Sparks the Commando (still), Wassa the Gunslinger (still); and Laceratae the Operative (still).

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech +20 wins to 682. Devil the Sniper is in second position with 549, and Telal the Sorcerer - 515.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is still the most high-fived player out there with 855 MVPs – less than a thousand to go now to catch up to the record set in Season 1 by Housemd the Sorcerer (but was not the S1 super-long?).

The lowest rating is 3.

Good luck to all!

Yes, I have thought of her too every time I look at the Scoundrel's roster :)

Ronniehenlau's page is down this morning, so I'll check the numbers later.

The hugest change today is that the Republic toon is in the third position, Kre'a the Shadow. Firebaby the Powertech holds the first by 5 points over Gladias the Powertech.

59 toons are now have rating of 2000 or higher, but still nobody have a rating of 2015.

Home Team:

So, the big thing is that the Harbinger is responding to BioWARE's announcement. GR grew by 30 players since the status-quo of 172, to, now, 202. Of those 202 players only 5 have under 1000 rating.

There are 1472 toons (+46) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 2 (Gladias the Powertech is back) to 15845. Six toons in the Top 100 category for the Harbinger. So, we see a dramatic one day increase in the solo ranked as well!

Tef'la the Operative sky-rocketed to Page 3!

Republic’s Sages:

Spira of the Red Eclipse is currently the only Sage in the Top 5.

Sixth in Class:

Laceratae the Operative moved to #5!

Sran’ishor the Juggernaut (still); Exclusive the Marauder (still), Mawsh the Shadow; Sidra-stargazer (still); Jaen’a the Vanguard; Vps the Mercenary; Brucemaclean the Gunslinger; and Whitescoundral the Scoundrel

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech is at 682 wins still. Devil the Sniper is in second position with 562 wins, and Telal the Sorcerer is in the third position with 546.

Aimyaim the Mercenary still has the most MVPs (873), with Qwuu the Operative in the 700 category (757) and Devil the Sniper - in the 600 category with 630.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Ronniehenlau's page http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ show that 18,012 toons were entered in the solo ranked by today with 8257 toons having less than 3 wins/30 medals (45.8%).

In Group Ranked, the increasing trend continues to be astounding! 4427 entries, with 2740 under 3 wins/30 medals (61.9 %)

Kre'a the Shadow is in the first position today.

Good luck to all!

Ronniehenlau's page http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ show that 18,012 toons were entered in the solo ranked by today with 8257 toons having less than 3 wins/30 medals (45.8%).

In Group Ranked, the increasing trend continues to be astounding! 4427 entries, with 2740 under 3 wins/30 medals (61.9 %)

Kre'a the Shadow is in the first position today.

Good luck to all!

:) heh

According to the http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ both group and solo participation was on the rise yesterday, showing a fantastic increase!

As of today, there are 18,862 entries in solo ranked, with 8893 below 3 wins/30 medals (47.1 %). In Group Ranked, there were 4684 entries with 2912 (62.2%) below 3 wins/30 medals.

Kre'a the Shadow is still in the first position (I think the second time a toon went over 2,900+ rating this season, with Qwuu holding it for a while earlier on), with the two Powertechs, Firebaby and Gladias holding the second and the third positions.

Home Team:

Some really interesting things: Gladias the Juggernaut went up in rating to place in the Top 5 in the Class (I have a feeling there might be a bid for Dread Jugggernaut going on there), and the Page 3. Meanwhile, Kre'a the Assassin has completed the guest appearance and returned to the Bastion. Which brings up Harbinger to 5 toons in the Top 100, with 5 toons on Page 3.

Other notable gain is by H'aggis the Sorcerer who bypassed the long-standing Sorc#2 on the Server, Tippl'e.

Harbinger now has 1551 entries in solo ranked (+79 in two days!!!) ratings ranging from 3 to 16461. In GR the entries grew to 219, with only 5 not qualifying so far for the 1000 rating.

It's still Ordering-pizza the Shadow as the Republic's toon with most wins.

Republic’s Vanguards:

Brolok of the Red Eclipse is the only Vanguard in the Top 5 of the Class.

Sixth in Class:

Brucemaclean the Gunslinger mived up all the way to #1 in class and Whitescoundral the Scoundrel moved to #3.

Cana'ba the Guardian; Exclusive the Marauder (still), Valn the Assassin; Housemd the Sorcerer; Jaen’a the Vanguard (still); Vps the Mercenary (still); Pioupiou the Gunslinger; and Hottie the Operative

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech is at 682 wins still. Devil the Sniper is in second position with 581 (+19) wins, and Telal the Sorcerer is in the third position with 573 (+27).

Aimyaim the Mercenary still has the most MVPs (896), with Qwuu the Operative in the 700 category, but only for a few more hours (793) and Devil the Sniper - in the 600 category with 644.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

(Wave) Hi Qwuu, thank you for the efforts! If Ronniehenlau drops by and updates the number of matches played per server in SR/GR, I can do the rest again. These numbers would have changed dramatically since the Big Announcement.

@Zuzu: So, you found a more efficient way to throw the numbers off, you enfant-terrible you. Tomorrow is another day. May we get through it without a scandal in the high ranked PvP on the Old Binger. Please, it's just a game, no need to take it too far.

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 18607 toons were queued with 8525 toons (45.8 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 4759 toons that queued, with 2964 (62.3 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals. The Group participation is still on the noticeable rise.

Solo Leaderboards: Kre’a the Shadow has 3 points lead over Firebaby the Powertech with Qwuu the Operative in the third position.

65 toons are now ranking over 2000 points, I think, because we now have Housemd the Sorcerer, as well as the Stalker the Shadow as duplicated entries (at least that’s what I can see easily).

Home Team:

Other than that, we have 4 people in the top 100, with Shishen recovering some of the lost rating nicely, and Te’fla the Operative doing fantastic on the very top of Page 3. From the recent high gainers, H’aggis the Sorcerer rocketed through the 1700’s, but Marzi the Assassin dropped down.

There are 1565 toons entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 12 (Affliction the Sorcerer) to 15515. Five toons in the Top 100 category for the Harbinger, with three on Page 3.

Republic: … not yet.

Galaxy Quest: the Battle Meditation

The Battle Meditation is the French RP Server.

It’s a fairly small server with 524 toons entered in Solo Ranked, ranging in rating from 139 (Kenshu the Guardian) to 16513. The most familiar name will be Kenshu the Guardian, in the Top 5 in Class. The toon with the most wins/MVPs on the server is Gojira the Powertech (174 wins and 281 MVPs).

I have also noticed that there are virtually no players with extremely low ratings, so it feels like a very stable server, actually.

Balance wise, the Battle Meditation has a slight Republic lean (57)

Shadow vs Assassin: 14, 3

Sage vs Sorcerer: 10, 10

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 8, 9

Sentinel vs Marauder: 3, 3

Commando vs Mercenary: 5, 5

Vanguard vs Powertech: 10, 7

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 4, 3

Scoundrel vs Operative: 3, 3

Total: 57, 43

Republic’s Commandos:

Evopnaut of the Bastion, Rhumando of the Red Eclipse and Luhren of the Shadowlands are putting the Katushas to shame in the Top 5 of the class!

Sixth in Class:

Cana’ba the Guardian went to #3, Pioupiou the Gunslinger went to #4; Jaen’a the Vanguard went to #5,

Daintykane the Guardian; Exclusive the Marauder (still), Mawsh the Shadow (again); Housemd the Sorcerer (still); O’dyssios the Powertech; Talve the Mercenary; Heymonkey the Sniper (again); and Brannera the Operative (again)

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech is still at 682 wins. Telal the Sorcerer is at 588, with Devil the Sniper at 587. I am wondering if we see a 1000 wins this season on a toon.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is at 917 MVPs.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Aww, thank you. Love's in the air, it must be spring :)

Well, by the look of it, Zuzu has begun his transformation journey. Courtesy is a PvPer’s armour.

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 18730 toons were queued with 8580 toons (45.8 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 4822 toons that queued, with 3013 (62.5 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Trends are flattening, and BioWARE seemed to have been cleaning Solo again by the look of the curve.

Solo Leaderboards: The top three scores are extremely close, within 5 points, the F-K-G format. The Firebaby is decidedly out of the games, basically for almost a week now.

66 toons are now ranking over 2000 points, and there are still double-entries for Housemd the Sorcerer, and Stalker the Shadow.

Home Team:

Gladias is back, with both the PT and the Juggernaut alts, playing on the Juggernaut says the curve.

So, as of today, in the Top 5, the Harbinger has Gladias the Powertech, Affliction the Sorcerer, Sishen the Assassin, No-shades the Operative and Hottie the Operative. Six more toons are sitting on Page 3. There are noticeable recent gains by Vicvega the Powertech.

There are 1586 toons (+21) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 3 (Gladias the Powertech) to 16755.

Group ranked: 238 entries with 6 under 1000 rating.

Republic: … if there is anything going on, I cannot see it yet.

Galaxy Quest: Begeren Colony

Last but not least in my server look overs, the Begeren Colony. The Begeren Colony is the West Coast RP Server.

Again, a fairly small server with 573 toons entered in Solo Ranked, ranging in rating from 76 (Baacara the Powertech) to 16583. Baacara the Powertech is the only toon in the Top 100 from Begeren Colony .

The toon with the most wins is Sleepyshadow the Shadow (190), and Shinkrou the Sorcerer is the most MVP’d player with 157 MVPs.

Same as with the Battle Meditation, there is virtually no players with very low ratings.

Balance wise, the Begeren Colony has imbalance index of 73, in favor of the Empire

Shadow vs Assassin: 4, 16

Sage vs Sorcerer: 7, 14

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 5, 12

Sentinel vs Marauder: 3, 3

Commando vs Mercenary: 1, 2

Vanguard vs Powertech: 5, 14

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 1, 6

Scoundrel vs Operative: 1, 6

Total: 27, 73

Republic’s Gunslingers:

Flame’on of the Jar’Kai Sword, Brucemaclean of the Shadowlands, Pioupiou of the Mantle of the Force and Tellic of the Ebon Hawk make a top-notch international smuggling ring in the Top 5 in this challenging but awesome class!

How I’ve managed to miss the rise in the ranks of someone with a dashing moniker like Flame’on I have no clue. :)

Sixth in Class:

Exclusive the Marauder went to #3,

Daintykane the Guardian; Val the Marauder, Mawsh the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (again); Jaena the Vanguard (again); Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Brannera the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Telal the Sorcerer AND Devil the Sniper are at 597 wins, gaining on the Firebaby’s still sitting at 682. Qwuu the Operative is at 533 wins.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is at 923 MVPs, and Qwuu is at 820. Then, you have to appreciate that! Devil the Sniper is at 666 MPVs, the numbers are a beast sometimes. I am taking a screenshot!

And, while taking the screenie, I've noticed that Devil moved to the Harbinger. Wow, welcome!

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 18907 toons were queued with 8678 toons (45.9 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals. At the current rate of growth we’ll still be below the participation in Season 3 by April 28th

In Groups, we have 4905 toons that queued, with 3065 (62.5 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals. Despite the steady trend, the group participation numbers are not just low, they are catastrophically low.

Solo Leaderboards: No changes, really. The top three scores are extremely close, within 5 points, the F-K-G format.

66 toons are now ranking over 2000 points, and there are still double-entries for Housemd the Sorcerer, and Stalker the Shadow.

Home Team:

The Harbinger has another exciting transfer, Jakedepaoli the Assassin that increased the server’s presence in the Top 100 to 6 toons. 5 more toons are on Page 3, with H’aggis the Sorcerer climbing up, and as determined gains as ever on Gladias the Juggernaut

There are 1607 toons (+21, yes, again, lol) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 3 (Gladias the Powertech) to 16887.

Group ranked: 254 entries (+16) with 7 under 1000 rating. I think the Harbinger is catching on here.

Republic: … if there is anything going on I cannot see it yet.

Republic’s Scoundrels:

More on the intrepid Captains (okay, okay, Smuggler is my favorite Class in SWTOR, all right?): Moshcaw of the Bastion, Whitescoundral of the Bastion, and Plexus of the ToFN are the three vagabonds against the uniformed Imperials ;) in the top 5

Sixth in Class:

Daintykane went to #5,

H-oot the Guardian; Val the Marauder (still), Moshzilla the Shadow; Siv the Sage (still); Jaena the Vanguard (still); Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Brannera the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Our Devil the Sniper is gaining on the Firebaby the Powertech who’s still sitting at 682 with 612 wins. Telal the Sorcerer is also in the 600+ category with 604 wins. Woot!

Aimyaim the Mercenary is at 936 MVPs, and Qwuu is at 829. Devil the Sniper was welcomed at the Old Binger, moving off from 666 to 680 MVPs J

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Just saw that’s it’s 2xXP weekend, so I will take a couple of days off & be back on Monday. Good luck, guys, with ELOs and everything!!!

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 19053 toons were queued with 8755 toons (45.9 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5000 toons that queued, with 3065 (62.5 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

The growth rate in groups is still a bit better than in Solo, so here is to hope. :)

Solo Leaderboards: Kre’a the Shadow fine-tuned the rating, so it is K-F-G kindda thing today.

686 toons are now ranking over 2000 points, and there are still double-entries for Housemd the Sorcerer, and Stalker the Shadow.

Home Team:

Just look at that, Fig the Assassin moved back from the Bastion! Delightful! So, between the something old and something new in the Assassination department, and the whole Gladias is as Gladias does thing, the Harbinger sports 8 places in the Top 100, the highest so far this Season.

There are 1620 toons (+13) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 3 (Gladias the Powertech) to 16996.

Group ranked: 260 entries (+6) with 7 under 1000 rating. Only 6.8% to qualify for the same reward in Solo, but 97.3 % of entries qualified in the group ranked.

Republic: OMG, OMG, a huge transfer! Cerebrir the Vanguard with 268 wins. That’s 200 wins higher than the Ordering-Pizza the Shadow’s total. Well, at least I have something to track now for my Fan Appreciation Award thinggie! Aww…. I decided on the Vorantikus Mount btw, since it’s easily turned into creds if unwanted and won’t get me flagged as a gold seller when mailed. Go Havok Squad!

Republic’s Guardians:

Talionis of the Shadowlands, Glorfindel of the Bastion, Kana’ba of the Pot5 and H-oot also of the Pot5 are the 4 Guardians to one v.familiar Juggernaut in the Top 5 in the Class. You are making Master O’s proud.

Sixth in Class:

H-oot went to #5,

Danitykane the Guardian (again); Val the Marauder; Moshzilla the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still); Jaen’a the Vanguard (still); Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Brannera the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Devil the Sniper is on a winning streak, the Harbinger is good for the toon! 622 wins (with Firebaby the Powertech still in the lead with 682), and the rating going up as well (yay!). Telal the Sorcerer is also in the 600+ category with 612 wins. Another interesting contestant here is Sephorus of the Bastion, a Sentinel with 553 wins. This deserves a round of applause, guys.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is at 950 MVPs (I am still curious about the story), and Qwuu is at 848, ‘cause you know, Jar’Kai Sword.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Edited by DomiSotto