Blood Hunt flashpoint (hard mode) achievements reset

Levram

The achievements for the hard mode version of the Blood Hunt flashpoint reset upon leaving the game client.

I cleared the flashpoint on 12-Feb-15 and received the achievements for clearing the three main bosses, and all six of the minor bosses for the bonus. When I logged into my account today, the achievements were wiped out.

I have also submitted an in-game bug report for this issue.

Thread on the topic in the FP forums.

Can confirm, my achievements from yesterday are reset, both Blood Hunt HM and Battle of Rishi HM. :mad:

There was already little reason to do those flashpoints since they dropped no noteworty loot but had a high chance of repair costs, and now even the achievements are bugged, so I might as well wait until they are fixed before queueing for the flashpoints again. :(

Edited by Jerba

The achievements for both flashpoints reset upon logout.

I wonder why this keeps happening with recent achievements. Seems like a coding issue that shouldn't continually be occurring. It's okay to make a mistake the first time, but if you keep doing it over and over again it might be time to look for a replacement for that programmer.

Oh, and yea. We're still waiting for those Nar Shaddaa Nightlife achievement fixes. Thanks.

This happens EVERY single time something new is released.

We all remember the new conquest event added to the rotation? People completed it, logged out and then found it gone. With the rotation the way it works it could be 12 weeks before people get to do that one again.

Forgetting to add new FP's to weekly's, achievements vanishing after a re-log - this is 101 stuff and get's so damn annoying when not done correctly, time and time again.

If you want to farm them 25 times without logging out though you can get 80 cartel coins per 25 runs :p

I kid of course, its not realistic to do that. Just pointing it out so that it probably gets patched faster. Can't have no cartel market bugs, no sir.

Edited by MorgenBlue

If you want to farm them 25 times without logging out though you can get 80 cartel coins per 25 runs :p

I kid of course, its not realistic to do that. Just pointing it out so that it probably gets patched faster. Can't have no cartel market bugs, no sir.

Haha, that's funny. It's a shame we only get the Cartel Coins for 25 runs not one run, but with Bioware's track record, it'll only be a matter of time until they bug an achievement where we can farm infinite Cartel Coins. :cool:

Maybe that way they'll finally prioritize fixing newly added achievements. :)

Edit: We did get an official confirmation already that they're aware of this bug and are fixing it:

Thanks for the info. We'll check it out.
Edited by Jerba

Kinda concerned that the upcoming Gree event might have the same effect, like deleting all my Life Day achievements. It just sounds like the whole achievement system code needs a re-write or at least a good debug. :/ Edited by AelixVII

• 1 month later...