Things that make me giggle in PVP

Jnaathra

Yeah, this is stupid for several classes to have this ability and the melee classes not. If one has it all should. I even play ranged classes and think its some crap.

everyone has autofacing, i still run circles because its confusing, not to dodge attacks.

Ya, hate when people vote most damage MVP, sometimes they deserve it, but not as much as they see to get it. I generally go for who has the most objective points.

Well I hope not in Hutt Ball Because socreing doesn't give objective points... Passing doesn't... in fact I dont think it does anything right about objectives in hutt ball.. I've scored 2 times, killed the ball carrier 2 times, and passed it 1 time in a single game, and had 400 objective points(lowest on my team). Objective points dont mean crap.. Look at KILLs, Damage, Healing, Defender Points. Objective points are BROKEN.

1. People running circles around me, when every single cast/charge move I have makes me auto face them.

Back Blast (Scrapper's main damage ability) requires you to be behind your target. Also it's really fun watching people keyboard turn around.

harpooning people into the acid/fire pits on huttball and off the bridge on voidstar. I was at 10% and somebody was at 90% so i took him with him for a ride down into the abyss to meet palpatine.

I...must...do...this....

Harpooning people into the acid/fire pits on Huttball and off the bridge on Voidstar. I was at 10% and somebody was at 90% so I took him with him for a ride down into the abyss to meet Palpatine.

So the Abyss is a time machine that sends them into the future?!

everyone has autofacing, i still run circles because its confusing, not to dodge attacks.

Nah, that's not ocnfusing at all, my Trooper just owns the target anyway, or at least brings them ot low hp so a teammate can do the kill. It just makes the opposing player look like an idiot haha.

Ya, hate when people vote most damage MVP, sometimes they deserve it, but not as much as they see to get it. I generally go for who has the most objective points.

Yes, rather frustrating when the top dps is only top dps thanks to me frantically healing him or her for much of the match and he or she winds up with four or five votes and I get nothing.