Double XP Weekend Starts Friday 2/13

Lattervane

I have a 41 scoundrel and 24 gunslinger. I don't have an operative or a sniper. I have one of everything else at 56 - 60.

I'll probably get my scoundrel into the 50s. I hate the cover mechanic, so I'll probably never have a leveled slinger or sniper. Although I am curious to see if the agent story is good...so perhaps I'll make an operative.

I am likely going to play with my Level 21 Guardian. While I doubt I will come any further than the mid-thirties, that would be still a huge leap for me, as I level so slowly normally. Maybe by the end of it, I will stop trying to sit between two chairs, and either change to Defense, or drop Shield and Soresu (please, don’t tell on me to the guy with the Guard obsession).

After the discussion on the forums I am also sorely tempted to play my Level 29 Scoundrel again. But I know I should not, because the Plan is to have all 8 classes finished before working on the two stealth mirrors.

If Togruta were out, I’d delete my L24 Assassin, and start a new Mercenary (I am one of a kind, I know!).

But I have an Inquisitor already, like him, and no luck with Bounty Hunters (one stuck at L30 on non-transferable server, and another left in the dust by the mirror Trooper, and, well, I don’t like her any more). And I am really eager to try to heal a zone. Seeing I am reluctant to change my Guardian’s species to Togruta, because I am used to him being a Muraluka, I am afraid to start a Mercenary as any other species.

The curse of wanting too many things.

I'll stop playing my pre60s while double XP is on.... I only LVL in pvp because I like pvping at all lvls... I prefer to take my time... Plus it gives me heaps more time to accumulate comms and med packs for when I get to 60... So I'll be on my LVL 60 Merc, Sorc, Sage, Sin or Gaurdian this weekend... I rotate after dailies/weeklies are finished and I've done a few extra matches to atleast get another piece of dark reaver gear

I am likely going to play with my Level 21 Guardian. While I doubt I will come any further than the mid-thirties, that would be still a huge leap for me, as I level so slowly normally. Maybe by the end of it, I will stop trying to sit between two chairs, and either change to Defense, or drop Shield and Soresu (please, don’t tell on me to the guy with the Guard obsession).

After the discussion on the forums I am also sorely tempted to play my Level 29 Scoundrel again. But I know I should not, because the Plan is to have all 8 classes finished before working on the two stealth mirrors.

If Togruta were out, I’d delete my L24 Assassin, and start a new Mercenary (I am one of a kind, I know!).

But I have an Inquisitor already, like him, and no luck with Bounty Hunters (one stuck at L30 on non-transferable server, and another left in the dust by the mirror Trooper, and, well, I don’t like her any more). And I am really eager to try to heal a zone. Seeing I am reluctant to change my Guardian’s species to Togruta, because I am used to him being a Muraluka, I am afraid to start a Mercenary as any other species.

The curse of wanting too many things.

Dont delete toons ever. You can alter your species and the such and buy extra spaces for characters off the GTN or with monthly CC stipends. Dont spend money on CC they are free.

One day you might decide to level ot and BW doesnt always restore toons back the way they were. My OP got deleted on accident and was recovered 11 levels lower with no mods, enh, or armorings.

DO NOT DELETE TOONS.

Dont delete toons ever. You can alter your species and the such and buy extra spaces for characters off the GTN or with monthly CC stipends. Dont spend money on CC they are free.

One day you might decide to level ot and BW doesnt always restore toons back the way they were. My OP got deleted on accident and was recovered 11 levels lower with no mods, enh, or armorings.

DO NOT DELETE TOONS.

I've deleted 3 or 4 since launch... It's no big deal as long as they are below 40... I still have 23 toons... And 17 on one server...

I understand the sentiment, but I have already seen the Inquisitor's class story, and I want to collapse the Legacy rather than grow it. I simply do not have time to play any more characters. I think all 8 classes (I haven't settled on a Bounty Hunter yet), plus if I still have the drive, I want to try Scoundrel and Shadow. I was playing a lot of low level toons trying things out, but I want to focus on just two or three sooner rather than later, or I don't stand a chance to do the elder game content.

I've made a mistake of throwing good money after bad money with my Imperial Agent, ending up with a completely pointless Level 60 char, so I want to cut my losses early this time.

Edited by DomiSotto

I understand the sentiment, but I have already seen the Inquisitor's class story, and I want to collapse the Legacy rather than grow it. I simply do not have time to play any more characters. I think all 8 classes (I haven't settled on a Bounty Hunter yet), plus if I still have the drive, I want to try Scoundrel and Shadow. I was playing a lot of low level toons trying things out, but I want to focus on just two or three sooner rather than later, or I don't stand a chance to do the elder game content.

I've made a mistake of throwing good money after bad money with my Imperial Agent, ending up with a completely pointless Level 60 char, so I want to cut my losses early this time.

I dont have time to play all 16 ACs either but if im in the mood to roll around and get beat up on my mara, I have that option.

Deleting a toon if you've already put time/money seems like a waste to me. Do what you want ofc but my advice is dont delete toons you never know if you might want to play that toon.

I would recommend Mercenary (although they go squish pretty easily in pvp) - plus, they look cool with their dual pistols.

As for me, I'll probably be levelling my 39 Slinger or 34 Sintank.

Vanguards/Powertechs are just as squishy. Only difference is that the Vanguard gets a 45% run boost but no default heals.

Prioritize and bench toons like I do. This season I probably wont play my Merc all that much but Ill play my mando. My jugg OP Sent Guardian and sage probably wont be played.

My shadow, PT, GS will be my primary focus. Ill play on the other classes ofc but wont be pushing for BIS on them.

My thought exactly. I basically want to pick a healer and a DPS, since I am totally happy with my VGT. :) I don't want to PvP for the Empire, so yeah, once I have all 8 classes, and if I can't break into PvE (looks hopeless), that branch of legacy will be just there for class stories expansions/dailies, and I will develop the extra mirrors for the Republic toons.