Season 4 Reward Teaser Blog

TaitWatson

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I will still use my legacy weapon from s3. much cooler and better looking then this. i don want to look like a freaking pirate in a SW game... :(

I guess i can bet how the Armor would look like... if we get one.

I hope they will listen what u say..I wish i had s3 weapon too..but i wasnt playing..now they are giving ugly pirate weapons..must be a joke..

Sorry vemonlash, these rewards are exclusive to Season 4 but I'll pass your hilt desires on to the CM team! :csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

Hey Alex,

I have to point out that this is a huge double standard. PvE content has a great amount of actual gear and items that is unique to it compared to PvP, and yet when there's something "exclusive" to PvP you guys seem to take advantage of us and make reskins/rehashed items for others who refuse to PvP. Yet there's mainly-only PvP'ers and we don't get the same treatment as PvE'ers when it comes to exclusive items such as Wings of the Architect.

I'm not trying to be nonconstructive or hostile towards you, but this is very unfair and I personally think it needs to stop.

Edited by ColorfulCaiques

Ughhh.... Please BW...Fire your artists..... Really.... 18th century earth PIRATE looking weaps and armor is the WORST idea since the Lady GAGA dancer Assassin (I guess it was Japanese themed) armor back in beginning, and the Heat Pipes coming out of your back Bounty Hunter gear (Columi).....

Here is an idea....why don't your artists design armor sets and let the player base VOTE on the ones they like best???

I could be wrong but I bet the majority of the playerbase does not like this current Pirate Theme.....

Edited by FAAmecanic

• 1 month later...
I like how they said that the rest of the rewards would be shown "soon", that was a FEW WEEKS ago, and now we're 5 days away from actually getting them and there's still nothing on the crystals or the weapon animations. lol

I like how they said that the rest of the rewards would be shown "soon", that was a FEW WEEKS ago, and now we're 5 days away from actually getting them and there's still nothing on the crystals or the weapon animations. lol

They said:

Giradda will be offering decoration trophies, unique titles, a unique color crystal, a beaut of a mount and a Top 96 character reward. Stay tuned for more information on these rewards later in the Season.

"More information" on the other rewards was provided over a month ago.