Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dulfy crash and burn?

XiamaraSimi

Trying to go see the new pack preview but all i get is:

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Sucuri CloudProxy - Backend Server timeout

What is going on?

I am sorry, but we are unable to connect to the page you requested. It seems the backend server (where this site is hosted) is down and we do not have a cached copy to give to you. Please try again in a few minutes.

What can I do to fix it?

If you own the web site, please verify with your hosting company if your server is up and running. They might be doing a maintenance or be overloaded. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, open a ticket on our support page and we will troubleshoot: https://support.sucuri.net.

If you are just visiting the site, just wait a bit and it should be back soon. We apologize for the incovenience. If you have any question, email us at soc@sucuri.net.

Error details

Error Code: HTTP 504

Error Message: Backend or gateway connection timeout.

Server ID: cp432

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the site go down? Been doing this for half an hour or so.

◆Edit◆ Sites back up, and man that new hair is hysterical....

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Ruh roh im almost afraid to ask to be pmed said rumor o.O

The rumour has been confirmed. Dulfy is swtor_miner. When the truth was unfolded on Twitch/Hitbox the Dulfy website imploded as a safety precaution. #trolololo

Edited by MFollin

It's funny how quickly this thread jumped into tinfoil hat territory when mundane server problems were the extremely likely candidate.

The funny thing about coincidences is... sometimes they really are nothing more than coincidences and not a conspiracy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.