The amount of drama on this board is ridiculous

Chazcon

The amount of drama on this board is ridiculous - what a cesspool of human filth. Are people really this pathetic?

Sarcastic Response: Well...at least your post is elevating the discussion. Thank you for being a beacon of light to all meat bag posters.

What's funny is that people think this board is bad.

This board is nothing compared to a lot of other forums I've seen. LoL and WoW are vastly worse than this.

But, I suppose if this is your first MMO, or you're new to the internet, a few snarky comments and passive aggressive whining would look bad. I guess.

The amount of drama on this board is ridiculous - what a cesspool of human filth. Are people really this pathetic?

ROFL, thanks for adding to the "cesspool of human filth" since you, yourself are stirring up DRAMA with your completely drama-filled post. :)

Oh a fan of GWAR are we ? Yeah I'm so sick of you , human filth ....... Sick! Well that's what came into my head anyway after reading your OP. Excellent. Odurus Urungus R.I.P.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

Great replies, look at my troll count. Ahh I know all about MMo boards, been at this a long time. But damn it was crazy watching the screaming and kicking from crafters over the slot machine, for example, and then when it was fixed, a fresh torrent from all the people who were taking advantage of it... lol the human species, how bizarre.

Onward! FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Great replies, look at my troll count. Ahh I know all about MMo boards, been at this a long time. But damn it was crazy watching the screaming and kicking from crafters over the slot machine, for example, and then when it was fixed, a fresh torrent from all the people who were taking advantage of it... lol the human species, how bizarre.

Onward! FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Crying about the criers.