Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So. Has anyone gotten the new mount?

DarkSaberMaster

I have no idea how to find out, the tooltip is buggy and doesn't highlight any information (see screenshot)

http://imgur.com/FZh8z1C

You can see on the tooltip on the left that it doesnt have the name of the mount or any other details, just activation time

This cost me roughly around 4-5 stacks of coins.

Have a guildie race you from point a to b with a 110% speeder. if he blows your doors off, it's a bad mount.

For come on really? There is no bloody tracking reason they couldn't be BOL what the hell are you supposed to do if you win two of them? Vendor it? That's complete bull **** if they wanted to keep the speeders faction specific couldn't they add class restrictions or some other method that doesn't discourage repeat use after getting the mount?

I've seen countless threads confirming the extreme nerf of the cartel slot machines. At this point, they'd have been better off leaving them alone.

Waiting to hear feedback from Bioware once again.. I spent a stack of coins, saw jack diddly, and then came to the forums and read of others' misfortunes. I am sorry for all of you... just like me, you paid top dollar for something and now it's a brick. Something really needs to be done about this, and fast.

People (on these very forums) have already vowed to never buy from the cartel market again, as a result of this incident. You can't put a price on something (ie a low drop rate which promotes a high amount of cartel coins spent), and then make it utterly useless. I'm willing to bet that a lot of BW's money comes from the CM now, so if they lose those people... Byebye SWTOR. Time for a new game.

Above 5000 now... I can feel the hate flowing through me :mad:

Reposted from another thread:

So, if you can click once every 1.5 seconds and have 3 or more machines (so there is always a machine ready to click), here's the chance of getting at least one Walker mount if you do that continuously for a period of time:

--

• 1 hour (2,400 pulls): 2.3 %
  • 4 hours (9,600 pulls): 9.1 %
  • 8 hours (19,200 pulls): 17 %
  • 16 hours (38,400 pulls): 31.9 %
  • 24 hours (57,600 pulls): 43.8 %
  • 28 hours (67,200 pulls): 48.9 %
  • 32 hours (76,800 pulls): 53.6 %
  • 72 hours (172,800 pulls): 82.2 %

5000 coins buys a little over 6000 pulls. So it is no surprise you have not won a mount.

Reposted from another thread:

So, if you can click once every 1.5 seconds and have 3 or more machines (so there is always a machine ready to click), here's the chance of getting at least one Walker mount if you do that continuously for a period of time:

--

• 1 hour (2,400 pulls): 2.3 %
  • 4 hours (9,600 pulls): 9.1 %
  • 8 hours (19,200 pulls): 17 %
  • 16 hours (38,400 pulls): 31.9 %
  • 24 hours (57,600 pulls): 43.8 %
  • 28 hours (67,200 pulls): 48.9 %
  • 32 hours (76,800 pulls): 53.6 %
  • 72 hours (172,800 pulls): 82.2 %

5000 coins buys a little over 6000 pulls. So it is no surprise you have not won a mount.

:eek:

Need some RNGesus or my hand will fall off.

So, people are still continuing to play the slot machine just for that mount? And they pay millions of credits for - in most of the cases - nothing?

No wonder that BW is not responding and not doing anything about it. Why should they.

Old scenario: Players gave BW lots of credits and got lots of stuff back in return from BW.

New scenario: Players give BW lots of credits and get hardly any stuff back in return from BW.

From BW's perspective, the current scenario seems much better.

So, people are still continuing to play the slot machine just for that mount? And they pay millions of credits for - in most of the cases - nothing?

Yes, I have disposable credits and want the Walker :p

inb4 they buff drop chance right after I get it...

Edited by KTap

And they pay millions of credits for - in most of the cases - nothing?

Credits are in game money. Funny money. It doesn't matter really what you wanna blow your creds on really. You won't get in trouble for paying your rent or something.

People spend hundreds of Euro's/Dollars for cartel packs. Just saying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.