16-Player Story Mode Loot

TaitWatson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think I should've exploited Coratanni when I could.

In retrospect, you are correct. BioWare has shown no hesitation in gaining an "unfair advantage" by exploiting there ability to change items from prized one week to valueless the next in order to make real $$$. We should all follow their example and exploit their bugs to make in-game loot. It's only fair.

Hey folks,

We completed the investigation into the 16-Player Story Mode loot drops, and it does appear that they are not correct. We are aiming to get this fixed in 3.1.

-Tait

Oh good! Now the forums will surely settle down again. The current uproar must have been caused by this problem and not something else.

GEE.. so my FIVE plus tickets.. we going to get our missing loot then?

I seemed to notice someone mentioned broken 16m LOOT since like ummm.. 12/04...

Must have been some crazy signature line I'm sure playing Jedi Mind Tricks on me.

Hey folks,

We completed the investigation into the 16-Player Story Mode loot drops, and it does appear that they are not correct. We are aiming to get this fixed in 3.1.

-Tait

TAIT-

We going to see IDENTICAL loot drop as 16m HM then (i.e. 2x Each Token 100%)?

What about previous TICKETS logged to get our missing loot? Can we get some support from CS now to issue LOOT?

Dogpile on the guy trying to help!!!!

Jojo - I've had FIVE tickets opened/closed since 12/4 arguing with CS just doing what they are told and getting the "Working as intended" closure of all my tickets. Communicated multiple times via PM, Forums and Livestream(s)....

This has not been an earth shattering out in left field surprise that just happened... it's been documented, reported and repeated multiple times.

Yes.. Tait is just the messenger, but he is our focal point into the world of the DEV's.

They changed the slot machines ratios in one week and fixed 16m HM loot the first week. WHY has it taken over 7 weeks to FIX the 16m SM Loot drop? One WEEK is all that was needed or one simple 16m SM run by DEV's would have seen that.

Good thing they fixed the slot machine loot though much more important then ops loot the 16m ops loot has been messed up since 3.0 and the slots have been out what a whole week i cant wait to see how much stuff 3.1 messes up

Actually & this is coming from someone who runs 2-3 16 man ops every week, I believe that the slot machines were more damaging to the game as a whole than the missing loot in 16 mans. While it would have been nice to get that fixed this patch, at least it has been acknowledged & is being fixed in a fairly short time from now.

Hey folks,

-Tait

you mean you wont fix this as fast as you destroyed slotmachines??? will you be using those datamining techniques to go back and award us the missed drops?

Jojo - I've had FIVE tickets opened/closed since 12/4 arguing with CS just doing what they are told and getting the "Working as intended" closure of all my tickets. Communicated multiple times via PM, Forums and Livestream(s)....

This has not been an earth shattering out in left field surprise that just happened... it's been documented, reported and repeated multiple times.

Yes.. Tait is just the messenger, but he is our focal point into the world of the DEV's.

They changed the slot machines ratios in one week and fixed 16m HM loot the first week. WHY has it taken over 7 weeks to FIX the 16m SM Loot drop? One WEEK is all that was needed or one simple 16m SM run by DEV's would have seen that.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you 100% and, for what its worth, I have seen and viewed the links in your sig and have wished the team was more transparent about what was taking a long time and was overall more accountable. But the level of hate in the first few posts was staggering. I normally just lurk and when I post it's to try and stir the pot or for comedic relief. But even I felt the need to interrupt the diatribe that was going on.

Edited by Jojomagro

I've stayed out of this for long enough now.

If you people have such a big issue with 16-mans, why continue to do it? It is obvious you have the resources to do two 8-mans instead, so why don't you? It's not hard to gear up a couple more tanks or healers and do 8-man. Instead you'd rather whine and rant and rave and play the blame game, make a dozen tickets to people who can never make EVERYBODY happy no matter what they do.

They fix one thing, you're just going to find another thing to rant about - and that, dear players, makes you whiners. How about finding your own solutions instead of relying on loopholes, exploits, or outright being handed things?