2000 chips: Results

EvenHardNiner

Come on Art we have been through this. But for old times sake we can go through it one more time before you QUIT!

I haven't been banned, I have recieved a few infraction almost all don't cost any points and almost all are from Art himself.

See coming from someone like you who has been suspended a number of times you would know you can't be suspended that many times because your points would be too high to come back. I know you are upset right now and will be QUITTING but lying about other posters is silly.

Shenanigans.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Bioware when are you going to learn not to be so insanely extreme about things. Nobody is even going to play this thing now regardless of a rare mount (that is still just a reskin of a mount already in the game... lame.) Also I personally purchased 2 slot machines because I like the idea of gambling in between warzones but this is just a complete waste of money to play this thing.

Dial it down gradually how hard of a concept is this. It's like the people that look at and interpret the data you all get was recruited from McDonalds. Freakin sad.

Edited by DOOMOCTAGON

Nope, just means you are acting the *** hat and loving it.

I would encourage you to reply to my post that is in question and point out what I said that is NOT a FACT.

Be warned I have been in conversation with Art for awhile now.

The machine is a complete waste!

After 500 coins: (not counting free spins) I got:

1-[Cartel Market Certificate]

117-[banned Holovids]

71-[Prohibited Medical Supplies]

26-[Confiscated Artwork]

2-[scrap: Scavenged Scrap]

1-[scrap: Jawa Junk]

Yeah, we knew the 'nerf' was coming - but this is stupid. It went from one extreme to the other...

See that's what getting me to go back from one extreme to the other you mean there isn't some nice middle ground?

The machine is a complete waste!

After 500 coins: (not counting free spins) I got:

1-[Cartel Market Certificate]

117-[banned Holovids]

71-[Prohibited Medical Supplies]

26-[Confiscated Artwork]

2-[scrap: Scavenged Scrap]

1-[scrap: Jawa Junk]

Yeah, we knew the 'nerf' was coming - but this is stupid. It went from one extreme to the other...

Yeah there is pretty much 0% chance to make any money off the spot machine now

He is playing.

He trolls and then reports folks that troll back...and of course he receives a vacation in the process. Sometimes I think that is his goal...see how many folks he can get banned before he gets banned himself.

I can't understand how a guy that has been suspended as many times as him still returns to the forum. You would think Bioware would have handed him his hat by now.

Meh, i just ignore the obvious trolls, he isnt even worth replying too. I mean he cant even come up with anything more original then washing the QQ tears. It is sad, really.

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

Rather than post a new thread, I am just going to comment on all of the slot machine threads in case anyone from BioWare is listening.

The change in drop rates to the slot machines is just offensive. The drop rates for the non-rep tokens are abysmally low now to the point of negating any value the slot machine has. Given Eric's statements last week this change is excessive and indefensible.

Hey folks,

We know that there have been many questions about the Contraband Slot Machine and its intent. Here are a few notes on it:

• The Contraband Slot Machine is not bugged.
  • It is 100% not an exploit to use the Slot Machine.
  • If you feel the desire to sell access to your Stronghold, that’s totally up to you. As a reminder, do not scam people as that is against ToS.
  • We added the Slot Machine as a fun idea based on the positive feedback from the Nightlife event, so spend those credits to your heart’s content!

With that being said, we do hear the concern from many of you around the effects of the Jawa Junk’s drop rate on the economy. We are going to take a look at it and make changes accordingly. I will let you know once I know more. In the meantime, have fun! :rak_03:

-eric

Rather than post a new thread, I am just going to comment on all of the slot machine threads in case anyone from BioWare is listening.

The change in drop rates to the slot machines is just offensive. The drop rates for the non-rep tokens are abysmally low now to the point of negating any value the slot machine has. Given Eric's statements last week this change is excessive and indefensible.

I have to 100% agree. A terrible change and not anywhere near what would have been a fair balance.

FYI - Not buying anymore chips at this point and if this is expected drop rates for future slot machines I will likely not purchase new slot machines either, but instead seek out a free one to use just for REP points.

It's a SLOT machine, you are suppose to LOSE money on them.

and since then does a slot machine make money ?.

They ruined all grade 11 mats so hard that I for one and many alike me stoped sending out Comp on missions, heck faster to farm the machine and that's wrong.

Like to get Mats then do like most do grind missions.

Then prices goes from 60 per purple I agree to high to like 15 over night then something is wrong.

I'm fine it's nerfed so we might get balance again in crafting since all that crap slot machine put out so far will not go away for a long time.

Something is clearly wrong then you can buy a 99 stack of grade 11 artifact mats for pocket change and before one had to farm rich missions and some Bountiful and HOPE to win......

Good jobb BW altho I never agree with then, this time I do.

I would encourage you to reply to my post that is in question and point out what I said that is NOT a FACT.

Be warned I have been in conversation with Art for awhile now.

Hmmm, and that changes you trolling every thread you are in how? Guess I missed that part as well. Small hint I think your mom forgot to tell you hun, acting like one will not make yours any bigger. Have a nice day!

Hmmm, and that changes you trolling every thread you are in how? Guess I missed that part as well. Small hint I think your mom forgot to tell you hun, acting like one will not make yours any bigger. Have a nice day!

So if I'm trolling the trolls and you are trolling me does being a 3rd generation troll make you better?

Thats incredible... in both the 2000 coin roller, and the 500 coin roller they received 1 Jawa Junk?!

I have never asked for a refund... but I really am thinking of asking now...

I did not purchase any packs until the forums were full of drop rate statistics... AND Bioware/Eric specifically came out and said there was not a bug, and it was not an exploit.

I get an adjustment may have been in order... but this is absolutely ridiculous!

So if I'm trolling the trolls and you are trolling me does being a 3rd generation troll make you better?

I'm a troll? :cool:

Amazing come back! I am floored sir by your witty remarks and keen snarkism. I bow in humble thanks.....

On topic however, so glad I never bothered to waste the CC or the creds.

Edited by Ksilvante

Yea it was over-nerfed, but after all this is the slot machine (the house always wins rule, you know... :rolleyes:) and not the farming machine :p. So it was broken before and broken by now.

Literally - nothing has changed! :D

Edited by Glower

It's a SLOT machine, you are suppose to LOSE money on them.

and since then does a slot machine make money ?.

They ruined all grade 11 mats so hard that I for one and many alike me stoped sending out Comp on missions, heck faster to farm the machine and that's wrong.

Like to get Mats then do like most do grind missions.

Then prices goes from 60 per purple I agree to high to like 15 over night then something is wrong.

I'm fine it's nerfed so we might get balance again in crafting since all that crap slot machine put out so far will not go away for a long time.

Something is clearly wrong then you can buy a 99 stack of grade 11 artifact mats for pocket change and before one had to farm rich missions and some Bountiful and HOPE to win......

Good jobb BW altho I never agree with then, this time I do.

People like you are the problem of many MMO games. And this wasn't a nerf, but a screw job that just make all of us feel like idiots spending money and money to get the item that for now is totally uselessness.