Changes Coming in Tomorrow's (1/21) Maintenance

EricMusco

And these "corrections" are why I never bothered to buy a slot machine.

So much for mats getting cheap enough to bother with crafting certain items.

Oh well.

I paid 2 million for mine... trust me when I say... It paid for itself MANY times over.

Now pardon me while I go stuff coins in it all night.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice you didnt have this exact same attitude when the slots actually were doing good for players. i.e. When gouger profits were being effected.

So why did you post so much against the slot machine if you have this total enlightenment of "Whats done is done"?

So whats done is done is only worthwhile when it effects you in a positive way, if not, complain till EA caves, then take the moral high ground "Lets not argue, whats done is done".

And EA many people have already given very reliable numbers in comparison to what you would receive via companions and all stated it was pretty much on par. Except you cannot actually play the game if youre using slots, with companions, you can.

Sigh, you gave in to the vocal minority of hoarders, price gougers and greedy. i.e. Everyone whom complained over the last few days about the slot machine. Again, this is like a total of not more than 20 people! EA you caved for the crying of 20 people out of thousands who were extremely pleased.

I don't believe I actually posted 'against' the Slot Machines. I just pointed out the negatives as well as the positive. I'm sorry if you mistook my posting of both sides as a declaration of support of either side.

Well, like I said, soimeone would be unhappy no matter what was done.

I think they probably made the right move. If they say it would have eventually dropped the price to somewhere they didn't want it to be, I will accept that.

I like that they are adding more rep items and raised the price. I would have preferred they raised certs as well.

Missed the Underlurker mention, didn't you?

thats not a fix, all that covers is when underlurker runs to someone and starts the cross while people are still on teh other side of the room

That doesn't address the cross not working, or the cross showing up in different positions on each persons screen

Really with all the bugs in the game since 3.0 bioware is more worried about a slot machine Decoration fix

SERIOUSLY WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE

Thanx for posting this, my "slap in the face" levels were dropping too low.

Edited by Tolunart

Bioware, do you understand that this is just going to allow crafters to start price gouging again? Unless the adjustments are slight, this will only drag the price of midlithes back up.

Feel free to run crew missions yourself and sell your stuff for your fair price.

Didn't read all the pages, just wanted to say I'm disappointed that blue & green jawa scrap is being nerfed to the same extent the purple jawa junk is.

For people will max legend rep, there will be little point in using the machines after they get the walker. And why increase the coin cost as well? We'll be losing money on them at this rate.

I was mainly using the machine for easy green/blue mats, and the purples are what was tanking the economy. I really hope the devs reconsider and only make the purples super rare.

Bioware, do you understand that this is just going to allow crafters to start price gouging again? Unless the adjustments are slight, this will only drag the price of midlithes back up.

Start to drive back up? Check your GTN.... they are already back to pre 3.0.2 pricing levels. Managed to grab about 10 stacks of each for about 7500 each item.

Start to drive back up? Check your GTN.... they are already back to pre 3.0.2 pricing levels. Managed to grab about 10 stacks of each for about 7500 each item.

I snagged up several stacks of Adaptives at 13k each. The Crystals aren't moving as quick as I'd like, but hey, I'm hoping I can drive the Mid Crystals down to 7k again and then buy up another several stacks

We didn't have our regular Tuesday maintenance due to the federal holiday here in the states.

Just wondering if you guys are taking Presidents day, Valentines day and Flag day off too?

I think the people at my bank are at work more than you guys.

Just wondering if you guys are taking Presidents day, Valentines day and Flag day off too?

I think the people at my bank are at work more than you guys.

Your post has a whining tone to it. It sounds like you're pouting because they have a pretty good work schedule.

Either way, if the drop rates are nerfed hard enough, missions will be profitable again.

:rolleyes: Ridiculous.

Never at any time did the slot machine make missions not profitable. It made them somewhat less profitable; that is all. They were still easy in-game money for people with time on their hands, just not quite as obscenely good as they had been before.

On top of the that, the idea that you would make more money by only using the slot machine is just absurdly bad accounting. By only playing the slot machine, you'd have a lower cost of goods sold on a per-unit basis only, and that's a dumb thing to prefer. By running missions as well as playing the slot machine, you'd have a higher cost per unit, but you'd have a lot more units to sell, and so you'd obviously come out way ahead in total sales revenue, so the slightly higher cost per unit is obviously not worth worrying about.

Edited by lobstah_rofls