People are using macros on slot machines..

EvenHardNiner

OMG LOL! All I can think of is Alanis Morissette singing "Ironic".

Well she didn't use the word right, so sure.

Would you mind using one account please instead of two? Then again it's rather amusing watching you talk to yourself out of desperation. :rolleyes: & it's against the rules to harass other forum members so i'd rather you keep your thoughts to yourself or you can message yourself on PM.

That's a pretty serious accusation there.

And I do believe it's you who's harassing me by this point, accusing me of using multiple accounts and all.

(Oh and considering the fact that I and the other person you accuse as being my "other account" have argued in the past, that's a very flimsy theory of yours anyway)

Edited by OddballEasyEight

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showing me proof that someone else is using a macro is not in any way helping me exploit the game.

You're missing the point that people are still trying to take examples to unreasonable lengths as proof that they shouldn't get in trouble for exploiting the game. All you can really do is ignore their sad attempts to deflect. Maybe they will be one of the people that did it enough to get banned.

Edited by Sorwen

You're missing the point that people are still trying to take examples to unreasonable lengths as proof that they shouldn't get in trouble for exploiting the game. All you can really do is ignore their sad attempts to deflect. Maybe they will be one of the people that did it enough to get banned.

Doesn't matter. Enough legitimate people + gold farmers clicking by hand will make grade 11 mats cost 1500k per unit VERY SOON (another week?), and augs will be in the 25k range. having a macro WON'T MATTER because EVERYONE will be selling for 0 or a loss REGARDLESS OF MACROS.

And I welcome it... I love paying 1/3 less to gear alts.

Edited by captpickles

Doesn't matter. Enough legitimate people + gold farmers clicking by hand will make grade 11 mats cost 1500k per unit VERY SOON (another week?), and augs will be in the 25k range. having a macro WON'T MATTER because EVERYONE will be selling for 0 or a loss REGARDLESS OF MACROS.

And I welcome it... I love paying 1/3 less to gear alts.

That's not quite true though.

People will always try to sell what's most profitable.

So when one mat starts going down in price, the people trying to profit will switch to selling another type of mat.

There will never be a time where mats are sold for 0 profit or loss for any extended period of time.

That's not quite true though.

People will always try to sell what's most profitable.

So when one mat starts going down in price, the people trying to profit will switch to selling another type of mat.

There will never be a time where mats are sold for 0 profit or loss for any extended period of time.

Keyword : Extended ..

This is true.. but there will be a hell of a fire sale as people try to cut their losses. But it *will not* got back up. it might spike for a day or two... but as soon as it does *BAM* 20 minutes later undercut city thanks to insta-slot-mats. :)

Keyword : Extended ..

This is true.. but there will be a hell of a fire sale as people try to cut their losses. But it *will not* got back up. it might spike for a day or two... but as soon as it does *BAM* 20 minutes later undercut city thanks to insta-slot-mats. :)

No, It'll plummet if large groups of players decide to cash in on one particular mat.

And then they will go to another mat because that mat is no longer profitable.

Then the prices will go up again, but not to the original prices.

But they will not stay at a non-profitable price.

Because of the simple fact that people don't want to sell things at a loss, and thus will not sell them and instead hoard the mats for later use/sale and the prices will go up because fewer mats will be sold.

And so on.

No, It'll plummet if large groups of players decide to cash in on one particular mat.

And then they will go to another mat because that mat is no longer profitable.

Then the prices will go up again, but not to the original prices.

But they will not stay at a non-profitable price.

Because of the simple fact that people don't want to sell things at a loss, and thus will not sell them and instead hoard the mats for later use/sale and the prices will go up because fewer mats will be sold.

And so on.

Agreed, I was just stating that at best you will see a 100-500 credit profit at best... so around 2k a mat. And as soon as it gets to 3000 credits per mat 100 people will spend 10 minutes at a slot machine and flood and undercut it right back down to 50-100 credit profit per mat.

All he has to do is show proof and he wins the argument, I don't understand why it's so hard to realize this. Him not showing proof only hurts his cause and would make him lose his court case if this were dire and in court.

This is a game forum, not court. He doesn't need to show proof and the only people making this an "argument" are guys like you demanding proof.

This is a game forum, not court. He doesn't need to show proof and the only people making this an "argument" are guys like you demanding proof.

AMG people are still on this stupid "prove it" thing?

Don't you find it funny, in a shake your head in wonder sort of way? ;)

On the other hand, with statements being tossed around like "prove they aren't using macros" and accusing multiple posters of being the same person, if he does not care to demonstrate proof of his claims then I have no reason to believe anything he says. I have a six-year-old niece whom I regard with greater respect.

Edited by Tolunart

AMG people are still on this stupid "prove it" thing?

Don't you find it funny, in a shake your head in wonder sort of way? ;)

Absolutely. I don't even think using a macro would be a violation of the rules since 1 action must be 1 key...which I believe RIGHT CLICK falls under?! I bet a ton of us could set this up tonight in a minute given our hardware drivers...so what the hell would be the point of "proof" when I could prove it to be true with no effort?

No he does, that's how accusations work.

Accuse someone of doing something wrong in a game, better have some proof to back it up beyond your word other wise it won't hold up.

And that's all he has to do to shut everyone up.

On the other hand, with statements being tossed around like "prove they aren't using macros" and accusing multiple posters of being the same person, if he does not care to demonstrate proof of his claims then I have no reason to believe anything he says. I have a six-year-old niece whom I regard with greater respect.

Tough. You don't have to believe him. That doesn't mean you get to demand proof of something even your 6yr old niece could do.

Absolutely. I don't even think using a macro would be a violation of the rules since 1 action must be 1 key...which I believe RIGHT CLICK falls under?! I bet a ton of us could set this up tonight in a minute given our hardware drivers...so what the hell would be the point of "proof" when I could prove it to be true with no effort?

Because you're not the OP who made the original claim. Burden of Proof is on him and not you.

Actually, though I don't have a source, and I may not be remembering this properly, I seem to recall them stating that macro use is not allowed.

I thought they said 1 keypress must = 1 keypress...so you could have "1,1,1,1,1,1,1" on a macro, but not "1,2,3,4,5,6,7".

Tough. You don't have to believe him. That doesn't mean you get to demand proof of something even your 6yr old niece could do.

I'm not demanding proof. I don't dispute that people are going to automate boring tasks that reward them. They surely will.

The devs knew this and did it anyway. I don't get the outrage and accusations people toss around because of it. It's BW's game, if you suspect a problem you report it and move on. BW isn't going to involve you in their investigations, that is the full extent of your responsibility and involvement in the issue.

Whatsisname who keeps posting this nonsense is just stirring up trouble for the halibut, and I have no reason to take anything he says seriously, including "this guy told me he was botting so there!"

Edited by Tolunart

I'm not demanding proof. I don't dispute that people are going to automate boring tasks that reward them. They surely will.

The devs knew this and did it anyway. I don't get the outrage and accusations people toss around because of it. It's BW's game, if you suspect a problem you report it and move on. BW isn't going to involve you in their investigations, that is the full extent of your responsibility and involvement in the issue.

Agreed. Sorry if I misunderstood your previous post.