People are using macros on slot machines..

EvenHardNiner

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is far more likely the truth than "macroing". It's very easy to pass time clicking on a slot machine (or for that matterr, leveling a crafting skill, sending crew out, etc), while watching a movie or some other time passing activity. None of which is against the rules, just shows a talent for "multi-tasking" :)
That's what I've been doing. Sometimes I kick back with playlists of BBC shows on my right screen, or I'll queue up the latest programmes in VLC on the left. Or like the last day and a half, I just right-click away while I'm reading a book with my feet up next to my desk.

I use an original run Logitech Trackman Marble+, though - I'm getting concerned I'm going to wear out the right mouse button, and that means I'll have to go scour eBay for a replacement.

If you're form the US, the BT4 must look fit and slim, so it's understandable.

there was a time were anorexia wasnt considered "sexy"

beauty isnt about a 20 year old blond with big assets. it is how you dress, how you act its beyond age. look at Tina Turner...sure she has seen a few years...but she is still gorgeous. look at Christina Hendricks. not a size 1, but one of the most beautiful actresses out there. your first thought when seeing an attractive woman shouldnt be "that girl needs a sandwich" everyone in the US isnt overweight, and everyone in the EU isnt skinny.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

there was a time were anorexia wasnt considered "sexy"

My knowledge of history is somewhat lacking, but for the most part I think the "skinny is beautiful" attitude has only been common since the 20th Century. I think it was during the 1920s that women rebelled against men's preferences for voluptuous women by dressing in a more boyish fashion with short haircuts and dresses that flattened their hourglass-like figures. And in the decades since being heavy has become associated with stupidity, laziness and decadence.

While fashions change a lot over the years, in previous centuries a large person was seen as healthy, if you were skinny it wasn't because you chose not to eat bread or meat it was because you were too poor to buy enough food. While women went to great lengths for an unnaturally skinny waist at times (and I think this lead to the backlash against curves in the 1920s) it was more about emphasizing their hourglass figure than being skinny.

There is nothing wrong with prefering a different body type than the female "Playboy Model" Type 2. IRL many men appreciate curvy or even larger women, but are often afraid to speak of this because their friends will tease them about it.

Edited by Tolunart

And in the decades since being heavy has become associated with stupidity, laziness and decadence.

Maybe because overweight is actually horrible for your health? Not only to your veins and organs, but your joints and bones as well. I've seen it ruin my own brother up close and personal and I honestly don't see him push much past 50.

While fashions change a lot over the years, in previous centuries a large person was seen as healthy, if you were skinny it wasn't because you chose not to eat bread or meat it was because you were too poor to buy enough food. While women went to great lengths for an unnaturally skinny waist at times (and I think this lead to the backlash against curves in the 1920s) it was more about emphasizing their hourglass figure than being skinny.

Because wider hips meant less chance of the baby or the mother DYING in child birth. Which, you know, was rather common before modern medicine. Which led to men choosing women with better "childbearing" figures.

And please, don't come at me with some typical nonsense, I'm not advocating or suggesting anything, simply saying "it is what it is".

There is nothing wrong with prefering a different body type than the female "Playboy Model" Type 2. IRL many men appreciate curvy or even larger women, but are often afraid to speak of this because their friends will tease them about it.

After a certain "weight class" it's no longer a "preference", but a fetish.

But really, my post was a joke, people are way, way too senstivie around here. It's sickening.

Edited by Jandi

To be honest to all you guys in that thread...:

1. Isnt it "toooooooooooooooooo" easy to set up a macro for the slot machine ?

2. Didnt u also try ? Or do ?

3. What is the honorable action in sitting in front of your PC and clicking one button ? DIDN´T U THINK ABOUT

THAT *********** MACRO ? Be honest !

4. I tried it, i did it, now im not sure anymore how to handle that......btw ive been at the PC all time, but...:-/

5. Its not being afraid of being punished...or even banned. To be honest again: at the current state of the game:

Ban me, BW loses lots of money, thats it !

6. Did one of u guys think about "why the hell BW" implements a slot machine that can be handled with single

macros´s ? Maybe we soon ALL are exploiters and cheaters and Spammers and Gold -Farmers ?

7. Why isnt it possible to simply put one programmed "action" in between that requires movement ?

Why and HOW CAN U (BW) IMLEMENT such a feature without thinking about Gold-Farmers ? And in addition: How can u (BW) think it could NOT be very attractive for all of us, to just let the G19 spam the buttom ???????

8. With this post here, im doing, im partially stating that i did that. And: i have to say: ++++ darnit....who didnt ? And *** is going on by implementing a "slot machine" that cries for "macro" !!!!???

I cant stand it anymore. Maybe i give BW the reason and hint to kick me. Ok.

But not without saying that honestly ! And im very very sure, that sooo many ppl do/did it that way ! That forum sometimes just displays a 10th of whats going on in reality !

The last 2 weeks this forum seems to be made of ppl that are "really without any fault" ! Or maybe some kind of

"Phrophets" !

I cant see that anymore.

Time to be honest. Time to get some "serious" information here again !

Maybe im alone. But....i dont care !

Same with the ravagers exploit ! Seems one third of the population here is "cheaters"... (what forums tell us these days)! I dont think so !

30 % might be true, but "cheaters" is not !

And im really looking forward for you guys coming here with "moral" and "i´d never do" and "i never did" !!! Tssss!

No Comment,

let it roll

Edited by heizluefta

With those in mind, we decided to make the following changes, which will be live tomorrow:

The drop rate on all Jawa scraps, has been greatly reduced

The drop rate on Contraband Reputation items, has been increased

To insure that the Slot Machine is still an awesome item to strive for, we have added a faction specific walker mount as a very rare drop

Lastly, we have increased the cost of each Slot Machine coin from 500 to 750 credits. It was always our intent that the coin cost would increase over time as we add more Slot Machines that accept the coin

Thanks everyone!

Aha....! And they didnt do anything about the simple "Botting -Problem" ?

So plz blame Bioware for not getting it that Goldspammers/farmers cant profit.

Change the functionality ! If u dont want ppl use macros, which is very attractive right now, just program it other way !

Thats so......its like Workers in a Zoo that want to prevent PPl from dying of Tigers, just by saying "they arent hungry anymore" instead of making the fence higher !

Edited by heizluefta

I love a curvy woman...

Does Kate Upton count?

Yep, fat. Looks like my view is spot on.

My female jedi knight twilek is BT4 and she gets gets on end of compliments - I personally think the BT4 female looks a bit Kelly Brookish

What a warped view of the world you must have...

Btw. here's an example of a body type 4 IRL

And Christina Hendricks is my all time girl crush - I will say however that it is perfectly fine if sombody is 'skinny' or 'curvy' aslong as you are healthy and well that is all that counts :) - Though how the thread changed from Slot machines to female body types is beyond me :o

Edited by lil_evil_rozzie

Ah, thanks for proving your twisted view on sizes then.

I assume you consider this a "normal" size then?

That is scary, someone feed that poor woman!

In truth, while I think Kate Upton is beautiful...

I wouldn't kick Scarlett Johansson out of my room either:

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/scarlett_johansson_in_avengers-HD.jpg

Her assets are not nearly as big as Kate's, but oh boy... black bodysuit! Yummy! :)

Shame her hair isn't red in real life, such a beautiful color...

That is scary, someone feed that poor woman!

In truth, while I think Kate Upton is beautiful...

I wouldn't kick Scarlett Johansson out of my room either:

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/scarlett_johansson_in_avengers-HD.jpg

Her assets are not nearly as big as Kate's, but oh boy... black bodysuit! Yummy! :)

Shame her hair isn't red in real life, such a beautiful color...

Yeah, and it looks like she'll be playing Major Kusanagi in the live-action version of Ghost in the Shell :)

My legacy name is Kusanagi :D