What class are you using for the new season?

arinbatastini

sages/sorcs and shadows/sins followed by juggs/guardians and then PTs/VGs as far as dps goes. it's mind numbing.

heals, I'm seeing a lot more sorcs/sages.

I'll be on my merc/mando until I feel I've reached my rating potential or I think the VG/PT are not broken. change of pace will be a smash jugg. the rest will craft. don't know if I'll even choose a discipline for half of them. lol

I am also curious if any of the "nerfs" will come during season 4 or 5? Mid season changes will be funny if I am not being nerfed and not so funny if I am being nerfed. So here is hoping they nerf operatives.

When in doubt nerf operatives :p

I will be on my scrapper scoundrel dps, and if the stars align my sentinel either combat or watchman depending on the upcoming changes to them.

I am also curious if any of the "nerfs" will come during season 4 or 5? Mid season changes will be funny if I am not being nerfed and not so funny if I am being nerfed. So here is hoping they nerf operatives.

Please please please don't nerf operatives. :p

I'll be on my operative healer and my sin, spec depending on how hard they nerf hatred.

Might be on my Jugg tank, but probably not this season.

If you are doing solo dps i think it should be PT/Van or sin/shadow. The burst is just insanely good for PT at the moment and the utilities of sins is just incredible.

I would say sorcs because off healing is now becoming the new skank xD

Right now, I'm gearing my concealment operative and it's the char I'm having the most fun playing in regs, so we'll see. Might play my sentinel again pending on the changes the devs have for them. As of right now, they are just miserable to play and I'd rather enjoy myself.

If all else, I'm leveling up a merc. Electro-net is just too damn OP and I think the class is worth getting good with.

Right now, I'm gearing my concealment operative and it's the char I'm having the most fun playing in regs, so we'll see. Might play my sentinel again pending on the changes the devs have for them. As of right now, they are just miserable to play and I'd rather enjoy myself.

If all else, I'm leveling up a merc. Electro-net is just too damn OP and I think the class is worth getting good with.

I seen some good concealment ops in ranked. For that electo net it's now cleanable also melee can use a braker and still leap on you with it on them. Seen it many times. Really MERCS are anti sorc since the net stops the bubble and makes for a quick kill.

I seen some good concealment ops in ranked. For that electo net it's now cleanable also melee can use a braker and still leap on you with it on them. Seen it many times. Really MERCS are anti sorc since the net stops the bubble and makes for a quick kill.

Net doesn't build resolve. If they trinket the net, they are very vulnerable to back to back stuns. In my opinion, the "you can't charge" clause on it is cute, but it is to be used as a potent offensive tool.

Net doesn't build resolve. If they trinket the net, they are very vulnerable to back to back stuns. In my opinion, the "you can't charge" clause on it is cute, but it is to be used as a potent offensive tool.

Very true but most juggs take the leap immunity that's the only issue with braking it oh and sins running at you with thier immunity as well. So far that's the only issues I've had aside from maras cloaking asap when you net them.

must say i thought i would be alone in this reply, but i too will be on my dps merc in a vain attempt to force the devs to fix them.

its may fav, has always been my main, and will be my primary

i do have a pt as backup, but the merc will be first.

I like pub over imp, and I play on a server where that is somewhat rational for ranked.

I really want to play my sentinel, but I won't. I'm curious to see what the announced changes will be with 3.1.1. I'll re-evaluate at that point. I'm certainly not going to start doing ranked on my sentinel and mess up my rating prior to them getting buffed. We'll see.

In the meantime, yeah I'm afraid it's going to be serenity shadow. May as well get those ratings while the class is hot, right?

DPS Merc :cool:

Because if devs aren't willing to listen to DPS Merc community. maybe they'll listen to those who lose ranked games with a merc in their team.

Every merc stepping out there under the guns - I salute you.

Me, I don't need quite so many grey hairs, so I'm gunna stick with the concealment rollercoaster.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.