The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Only if they fix her ridiculous dialog.

When she said "I killed three guards to make sure...and another three, because I hate odd numbers." I facepalmed myself so hard I almost broke my nose.

Children cartoons have dialog like that.

A guildmate of mine likes to compare Arcann and Vaylin to Zuko and Azula from Avatar: Last Airbender. Make of it what you will.

Edited by Darkelefantos

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Only if they fix her ridiculous dialog.

When she said "I killed three guards to make sure...and another three, because I hate odd numbers." I facepalmed myself so hard I almost broke my nose.

Children cartoons have dialog like that.

Eh, I laughed but mainly because of how random it was. I agree she needs to be toned done because right now she feels a bit like the comedy relief to Arcann's seriousness. Anyway back on topic I feel Valkorion is Plageaus (probably spelled that wrong, don't have the book near me) tier, though he needs some speed feats because right now I feel he could be blitzed by Yoda and the likes.

Edit: I exaggerated on Yoda and the like blitzing, just saying he isn't within their tier of speed yet.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Eh, I laughed but mainly because of how random it was. I agree she needs to be toned done because right now she feels a bit like the comedy relief to Arcann's seriousness. Anyway back on topic I feel Valkorion is Plageaus (probably spelled that wrong, don't have the book near me) tier, though he needs some speed feats because right now I feel he could be blitzed by Yoda and the likes.

1. You can see on the first page that it's spelled Plagueis :p

2. Nah, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, as Beni likes to say. Valky doesn't have any notable speed feat, but it's taking too far that Yoda would blitz. He didn't blitz Dooku.

This part is impossible if we are still taking quotes from the novels as Canon. RotS Sidious was called "the most powerful dark sider of all time" that quote has not changed, none of his "control" feats I have seen him do are outside of Exar Kun's abilities... let alone Sidious's. The RotS novel makes it clear all Dark Siders prior to Sidious at that time were weaker then Sidious, as RotS takes place after this game that auto includes Vitiate AND Valkorian.

just quoting myself just in case some one missed it on the prior page with the fast convo's. (some exaguration may be in there, but the point is, they have not displayed RotS sidious level abilities from what I have seen, they are powerful no doubt, but not Sidious/ Yoda Level.. not yet and if we are taking the novel quotes not ever.)

Edited by tunewalker

1. You can see on the first page that it's spelled Plagueis :p

2. Nah, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, as Beni likes to say. Valky doesn't have any notable speed feat, but it's taking too far that Yoda would blitz. He didn't blitz Dooku.

I over exaggerated, I basically just meant that as far as speed goes I don't see him going faster than Vader atm, though again I could be underrating him. So far he's definitely not Yoda speed.

just quoting myself just in case some one missed it on the prior page with the fast convo's. (some exaguration may be in there, but the point is, they have not displayed RotS sidious level abilities from what I have seen, they are powerful no doubt, but not Sidious/ Yoda Level.. not yet and if we are taking the novel quotes not ever.)

Nah, I agree with you. The quote is G-canon anyway so already we know RotS Sids > Valky.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Nah, Zuko and Azula are way better characters. Especially because Azula can be funny if needed.

Remember this scene? That one stayed with me forever, and boy do I hope we don't get this between Arcann and Vaylin.

It'll be interesting to see if Valkorion gets new feats in different aspects of the Force, right now he seems pretty content inhabiting the Outlander's head and going for a walk every now and then. Really, people should make it easier on fans to do power scaling :p

Edited by Darkelefantos

Remember this scene? That one stayed with me forever, and boy do I hope we don't get this between Arcann and Vaylin.

It'll be interesting to see if Valkorion gets new feats in different aspects of the Force, right now he seems pretty content inhabiting the Outlander's head and going for a walk every now and then. Really, people should make it easier on fans to do power scaling

Yeah, that was a cool scene but with some weird incest vibes. I hope Valky does get more feats but isn't he basically a spirit possessing you? Should be interesting to see where that goes. Also don't even, trying to power scale a spirit based of off three feats is.... annoying IMO.

Edited by PadsterPwns

This is totally subjective (and off-topic, but meh) but I hope she does. She's a very poor villain. Like a mustache twirlingly bad from the silent movies. Villains were never Bioware's strongest suit, but now they managed to outdone themselves.

The only good thing about her is that she might reduce the ridiculous male overrepresentation in the most powerful threads.

I only heard her says two words so far, and I already dislike her. :p
Wasn't that in Chapter 1? If so that was 5 years before his Force Storm that Arcann deflected, meaning that while it may have been that Valkorion had weakened, it could also be that Arcann had grown stronger.
Hadn't consider that, a fair point.
Honestly I think his showings go against that considering his KotFE feats are the best we've seen from him.
Well let me be clear, first off Valkorion is more powerful than Vitiate, Valkorion says himself that his mastery over the Force has expanded. However Valkorion as a spirit is stated to be growing steadily weaker, this is probably because without a physical body, he doesn't have a natural connection to the Force to restore lost energy.

That said weakened Valkorion could still be stronger than Vitiate, certainly when Revan faced him over 300 years ago.

Ah, that's my bad, I misinterpreted what you were saying, sorry. Honestly I need to play through KotFE again, I've forgotten some of the basic stuff. I might not debate against you that much either, I look like a novice :D.
You will learn through discussion tbh. :p Edited by Beniboybling

I only heard her says two words so far, and I already dislike her. :pHadn't consider that, a fair point.Well let me be clear, first off Valkorion is more powerful than Vitiate, Valkorion says himself that his mastery over the Force has expanded. However Valkorion as a spirit is stated to be growing steadily weaker, this is probably because without a physical body, he doesn't have a natural connection to the Force to restore lost energy.

That said weakened Valkorion could still be stronger than Vitiate, certainly when Revan faced him over 300 years ago.You will learn through discussion tbh. :p

Thanks for all the feedback but can I just ask, is Vakorion a spirit at this point?

He's a disembodied entity, so for all intents and purposes yes he is a spirit.

It's just that I was just looking at the rules of this thread when I saw this:

"Force entities, spirits, non-corporeal beings, anything beyond the standard parameters of “mortals” or otherwise indefinable in power are not being considered, that includes the Ones, Abeloth and Darth Nihilus."

Can we actually debate the showings of Valkorion while in the Outlander due to this rule, considering that he is basically a spirit now?

Beni did you consider making a new thread while we are waiting on Aurbere?

Also your thoughts on an Unaffiliated list? It would include those that are neither sith nor jedi. Such as Talzin, Revan, Starkiller, Kar Vastor, Arcann, etc.

That would be a good thread, I'd like to see where Arcann and Vaylin would fit in.

This part is impossible if we are still taking quotes from the novels as Canon. RotS Sidious was called "the most powerful dark sider of all time" that quote has not changed, none of his "control" feats I have seen him do are outside of Exar Kun's abilities... let alone Sidious's. The RotS novel makes it clear all Dark Siders prior to Sidious at that time were weaker then Sidious, as RotS takes place after this game that auto includes Vitiate AND Valkorian.
No it hasn't, but there are criticisms that can be raised against treating such accolades as hard and fast facts. I've become disenchanted with the policy if I'm honest and I think if two individuals share a most powerful accolade, it's better to let their accomplishments prove who is superior rather than argue endlessly over the validity of them.

And KoTFE has made it pretty clear that Valkorion has achieved total immortality, something neither Exar Kun nor Sidious ever achieved, more importantly however is his ability to shrug off bodily death without being flung into the void. Valkorion simply isn't vulnerable to being killed anymore, the same cannot be said for his competitors.

It's just that I was just looking at the rules of this thread when I saw this:

"Force entities, spirits, non-corporeal beings, anything beyond the standard parameters of “mortals” or otherwise indefinable in power are not being considered, that includes the Ones, Abeloth and Darth Nihilus."

Can we actually debate the showings of Valkorion while in the Outlander due to this rule, considering that he is basically a spirit now?

We can, we just need to take into account the nature of his existence when considering them.

However as far as raw power showings are concerned? For reasons I've already covered i.e. the Outlander being an inferior vessel, we should assume that these feats represent the low end of what he is capable of.

Things like Valkorion's ability to flow walk however? And seemingly slow/stop time? Well we need to consider there that Valkorion as a spirit is an entity of the Cosmic Force, i.e. that which governs time, space, Force visions etc. - so it's no wonder than in this form he is able to manipulate these forces with ease.

No it hasn't, but there are criticisms that can be raised against treating such accolades as hard and fast facts. I've become disenchanted with the policy if I'm honest and I think if two individuals share a most powerful accolade, it's better to let their accomplishments prove who is superior rather than argue endlessly over the validity of them.

And KoTFE has made it pretty clear that Valkorion has achieved total immortality, something neither Exar Kun nor Sidious ever achieved, more importantly however is his ability to shrug off bodily death without being flung into the void. Valkorion simply isn't vulnerable to being killed anymore, the same cannot be said for his competitors.

This has actually been the one flaw with the KotFE story for me, Valky being immortal, it makes a poor/annoying villain most of the time. As far as the RotS statement goes I'm siding with Tune because while Sids or Yoda are more powerful, it doesn't mean they could kill him.

Beni did you consider making a new thread while we are waiting on Aurbere?

Also your thoughts on an Unaffiliated list? It would include those that are neither sith nor jedi. Such as Talzin, Revan, Starkiller, Kar Vastor, Arcann, etc.

Nah we are going to discuss KotFE while we wait for Aurbere, and perhaps Kyp Durron.

Meh, this list accomodates for those individuals already, so I don't see the point.

Well obviously he didn't achieve total immortality, since he wasn't around during the PT era.
Immortality =/= Invincibility. Valkorion can still be destroyed, much like the Ones.

But if nobody was successful? Yes he would live forever.

EDIT: But again what is more important is Valkorion's ability to shrug off corporeal death.

Edited by Beniboybling