EricMusco

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ETA yet?

S'been a while since you said you'd bring the servers up. I'm just curious, because if it takes more than 15 more minutes, then I'd rather go and be lazy on my couch, instead of waiting for an Ops run that may or may not happen depending on server availability :).

I understand they're trying to fix something promptly but I'd like to know if it's really a matter of minutes (in which case i'll stand by and wait in the hopes of raiding later) or hours, in which case I'll know to go have fun somewhere else.

I think it's not hard at all to give an approximated downtime up front so that people know what to expect. And if you run over have the decency of notifying us and updating your estimate.

Well (and this is just speculation), if they're rolling back the patch they applied earlier, or applying a new one, you could be looking at a couple of hours more yet...

That being said, it's just speculation and they HAVE said they'll update us as soon as they know more.

btw why can't european servers have their maintenance at nights like WoW and ESO does for us?

I actually wonder how many players are online at 9am - 1pm compared to 1am - 4am, I've only ever played after 5pm to during the later slot, and I remebe getting annoyed at WOW going down at 1am, are there lots of players during the day?

Informations on french and german forums too, it's too hard for you ???

One hour for a "rapid restart", as said on twitter (not on the forums, only twitter), and it's not finished. We don't have the same idea for "rapid retart". What's append ???

Bio-ware - after 3 years of playing and numerous patches - the words "thank you for your patience" are wearing very thin with a lot of people. Perhaps a change of wording may help, but i think being honest early on and telling the people that you don't know how long "but anticipate it to be" would be a start.

Also can we use the same dictionary as brief means short.

One hour for a "rapid restart", as said on twitter (not on the forums, only twitter), and it's not finished. We don't have the same idea for "rapid retart". What's append ???

Haven't see that on the English Twitter feed, just said "brief" ?????????????

cmon, just said "rapid start" not "blitzstart" ;)