Incoming Downtime

EricMusco

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best time to take the servers down in Europe. But allright I can live with it.

Better to fix problems ASAP and not taking care about "Raid Times" or something, if they would fix it tomorrow you guys would cry anyway "Why you havent fixed it yesterday?" always the same.....

Go play some different **** than SWTOR if you cant agree with there "Maintenance Times", good luck finding such great game....

In all honesty you should take the servers down a fix a lot of the issues before bringing them up. Yes it will annoy some people and my fellow UK'ers will moan, in droves, about "prime time" - but you've got an awful lot of bugs (QC really needs to be looked into) and they do need fixing ASAP in a lot of cases.

Eric i really hope you can handle the bugs new patch created. One of my chars crashed the game when i tried to go to republic fleet and now every time logging that char game just crashes.

Legacy vault when opening second time the item icons missing item specific colors.

Edited by Divona

Better to fix problems ASAP and not taking care about "Raid Times" or something, if they would fix it tomorrow you guys would cry anyway "Why you havent fixed it yesterday?" always the same.....

Go play some different **** than SWTOR if you cant agree with there "Maintenance Times", good luck finding such great game....

It's almost 8pm in Europe, so many people want to play. So it isn't that strange that I say that it's not a good time.

there are also some positioning problems on the underlurker he hits the tank with melee hits but is 20m away and only starts moving towards the tank if he move's, he also starts the cross 20m away from the tank and the cross often turns red even if anybody stands in the right spot

Word to the wise, Bioware, next time don't put everything up until you're sure everything is completely totally fixed because when you don't you get whinestorms like this.

Yep, like they can plan in advance when a service or some other required part of the back-end refuses to start up properly when the game servers come back online

It's just a restart to get one of most important game systems working properly... sheesh! Like no one has ever had to restart his pc because of some reason or another

Edited by LeJarC

Yep, like they can plan in advance when a service or some other required part of the back-end refuses to start up properly when the game servers come back online

It's just a restart to get one of most important game systems working properly... sheesh!

I'm not trying to insult them, so much as I am ragging on the players who are whining. If you look around in the threads going on, I'm mostly defending them because people are whining far too pre-emptively.

8PM in the whole of Europe? Wowzer. And here I thought it was nearly 8PM in the UK and 9PM in france...

And here I am in Europe (as not in the UK) and it's not even 8:00 PM yet (Stll 9 or so minutes to go...) :D guess you thought wrong...

Edited by LeJarC

Your programming degree must give you a lot of entitlement.

Wait...

I have no programming degree.

But I do have more than a modicum of common sense (which seems to be not so common these days).

Perhaps you could explain what sub-routines WB needed to tweak to address UI and Ability Lag that would break the Mail System.

No?

And I bet neither can they.

THAT is the problem.

All The Best