Rishi Blasters Path Cantina Quick Travel bug.

Grayseven

In addition, the unlocking of this quick travel terminal does not sustain. If you log out, it is once again undiscovered when you log back in.

+1 Thought I had managed to just not click it, but it forgets on logout :jawa_confused:

In addition, the unlocking of this quick travel terminal does not sustain. If you log out, it is once again undiscovered when you log back in.
Yeah, that happened to me, too.

After the second time, I realized it wasn't just me and that the QT point was resetting every time I logged out.

I noticed this bug a bit ago. Once you "discover" the Quick Travel point for Blaster's Path Cantina on Rishi, you are able to use it provided that you remain logged on. Once you log off, it no longer appears on your Quick Travel map. It will then appear as an undiscovered Quick Travel point on your regular map (when in proximity).

This bug, not surprisingly, affects both Republic and Imperial characters.

• 2 weeks later...

This is still happening a month later. Considering two daily quests can be turned in around this area, it's very annoying to lose the point when you log out. It seems the discrepancy actually occurs with the map function via the quick travel spell. When you actually go to 'rediscover' the quick travel node, it has the icon that it has been discovered.

Hopefully that helps pinpoint the issue for a fix. I know these things will happen, but I'd like a quicker TAT than months on something that directly affects our capability of travel in the game.

Edited by Kathitor

This is still happening a month later. Considering two daily quests can be turned in around this area, it's very annoying to lose the point when you log out. It seems the discrepancy actually occurs with the map function via the quick travel spell. When you actually go to 'rediscover' the quick travel node, it has the icon that it has been discovered.

Hopefully that helps pinpoint the issue for a fix. I know these things will happen, but I'd like a quicker TAT than months on something that directly affects our capability of travel in the game.

This ^^

• 3 months later...
Hey guys,

Thanks for the info - I've passed this along to make sure the team is aware.

-Tait

I suspect there is a serious communication issue in your development teams,. Bugs that get fixed keep appearing later in a future update. This causes great frustration and lack of confidence in Bioware from the perspective of your customer, This should not be that hard to communicate bug fixes with other teams in the development pipeline so they get implemented in their code, you keep having to redo work.

Please address this communication problem among your teams.

signed

<a developer>

Edited by DakotaDoc

• 5 months later...