Why 12x xp is the best thing Swtor has ever gotten

Makrogai

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, it's pretty lazy how you recycle your post like that, pal.

Yea, sorry about that. It is lazy I know.

Second, I think going 3x at a time is absurd. There's only two paths, not four....

Fair enough on the first point, but a bit puzzled at that second. There are 4 mirror classes for each faction. Each has it's own storyline.

If you have played a Knight, you will likely be comfortable playing a Warrior.

Smuggler - Agent

Counselor - Inquisitor

Trooper - Bounty Hunter

The class abilities are generally the same, just have different names and animations. That is why it should be acceptable, IMO, to level one class and then get a bonus to level the mirror class if you wish since they are generally identical in how they play.

If you level one, you generally know how to play the other.

Stopped reading

0/10

I dont understand, I can solo level 16 dungeons when Im 15 (easy) I can hit max level in 3 days, and really, the only hard thing about the game is if you get ganked by a high level dude, but I dont really play on PVP servers, so go figure.

Edited by Makrogai

Fair enough on the first point, but a bit puzzled at that second. There are 4 mirror classes for each faction. Each has it's own storyline.

If you have played a Knight, you will likely be comfortable playing a Warrior.

Smuggler - Agent

Counselor - Inquisitor

Trooper - Bounty Hunter

The class abilities are generally the same, just have different names and animations. That is why it should be acceptable, IMO, to level one class and then get a bonus to level the mirror class if you wish since they are generally identical in how they play.

If you level one, you generally know how to play the other.

Yes, but the point is that people want this to skip SIDEQUESTS, of which there are only two 'sets'; Republic and Imperial.

Yes, but the point is that people want this to skip SIDEQUESTS, of which there are only two 'sets'; Republic and Imperial.

amen to that. i've got 5 toons at 60, 13 toons at 55 and the remaining 5 are sub 55. whenever i log on to one of those 5 I log off less then 10 minutes later because it bores me out of my mind. so yes 12x xp for the win for us altoholics.

Yay, more Tanks that don't know what Taunt is. More healers who think they are DPS.

But yeah I would love this to be a legacy perk, but we can't avoid the issues it causes.

Lot's more people now with stories of people with no Cell or stance.

Are you stupid?

As I said, you will become undergearred if you only do 12x xp. As result you need to use your brain in order to beat golden mobs. No one with a brain will understand that a healer isnt a dps or a tank isnt a healer. Its not hard.