Scheduled Maintenance: January 13, 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure they are talking about the exploits, not nerfing the fights.

Tait, 'Enemy Within' fix? I'd really like to know when I will be able to complete this mission.

It it already fixed. I left a couple too angry tickets to BW in-game (becouse wasnt able to finish this mission like 3 weeks), after I calm down and just did "Reset" in Mission Log. And once more done [sOLO] or [OPERATION] quest and everything was fine.

This quest is fixed i have been doing it fine without a single bug for weeks now as the weekly. In fact i have done it twice today on different characters.

As well i have completed it 4 times as part of the quest chain, the first time bugged (which was a pain). Then after they fixed it on 3 more char story lines first time no issue.

Yea no. I've cleared ToS every single week since 3.0 was released and this mission still will not complete.

You could just reset the quest and go the solo route in the meantime just to finish it. The rewards are the exact same.

Not doing it for the rewards, I want to see the difference in the story. No spoilers please.

Edited by Icebergy

Yea no. I've cleared ToS every single week since 3.0 was released and this mission still will not complete.

Not doing it for the rewards, I want to see the difference in the story. No spoilers please.

I have done the Solo enough. The group mission has more story to it? I just figured it would be tougher. I haven't done it myself in a group.

The UI is causing considerable performance issues... I turned off scaling nameplates and saw a sizeable FPS increase... But now I've got these gigantic nameplates clogging up my screen... /disappointed

Did that, and the complete UI removal. Didn't do much at all. Still crappy frame rates and ability delays.

I have done the Solo enough. The group mission has more story to it? I just figured it would be tougher. I haven't done it myself in a group.

I am sure he means the different classes.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Great Lord Ptach has accepted your additional sacrifice, and rewards you for your devotion.

YEA! *throws more credits and Ewok bacon at the Great Patch Lord (Sith one of course).... :D

16m Underlurker? Still broken unless otherwise stated?

16m SM LOOT? Still 8m SM plus a couple RNG? - Now nerf has been done expecting some outrage from PUG's.. :(

Edited by dscount

The Mission “The Great Beast Hunt” now only provides gear usable by either Broonmark or Bowdaar.

-- why? If it's because you're changing the Yavin-4 weekly to give a full set of companion gear, why provide gear just for these 2 from that mission, rather than remove it entirely and increase the cash reward or something?

Edited by LilyJedi

I wasn't expecting this but glad it's added, no more scrubs farming S&V HM rather than stepping into level 60 content to get the best tier comms gear.

The following Operations have had their Commendation rewards revised to coincide with new Level 60 content, and the encounters now reward Basic Commendations instead of Elite Commendations and Elite Commendations instead of Ultimate Commendations:

Scum and Villainy (Story Mode, Hard Mode, Nightmare Mode)

Terror From Beyond (Story Mode, Hard Mode, Nightmare Mode)

Toborro’s Courtyard (Story Mode, Hard Mode)

The Dread Fortress (Story Mode, Hard Mode)

The Dread Palace (Story Mode, Hard Mode)

My only issue is whether the drop down in comms will reduce the re-playability too much in that nobody does them other than the achievement, maybe similar to 2.0 basics and even elites this time could have some actual value attached to them (i.e. crafting mats, jawa scrap, credit boxes even)?

Edited by FlyinSpaghetti

-- why? If it's because you're changing the Yavin-4 weekly to give a full set of companion gear, why provide gear just for these 2 from that mission, rather than remove it entirely and increase the cash reward or something?

Must be a mistype. I think.

I did that mission in the PTS and it works the same as it always did, in addition to offering an Off-Hand for both Broonmark and Bowdaar. :confused:

So whats going to happen to all the cheaters that used the exploit is Bioware going to Man up and ban them or are they going to slap them on the wrist and just roll back anything gained. Im guessing bioware will not ban any subs because its a business and it will cut profits. Bioware needs to drop the hammer on these exploiters or it will make there TOS (terms of service) agreement a joke.