Scheduled Maintenance: January 13, 2015

TaitWatson

So whats going to happen to all the cheaters that used the exploit is Bioware going to Man up and ban them or are they going to slap them on the wrist and just roll back anything gained. Im guessing bioware will not ban any subs because its a business and it will cut profits. Bioware needs to drop the hammer on these exploiters or it will make there TOS (terms of service) agreement a joke.

Yeah they do but I don't expect them to do anything, they will just let the game become cheater heaven probably if the past is anything to go by.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 16m loot didn't get fixed for at least sm? So still no point in doing 16m over two 8mans?

And 16m HM bulo got no changes? 40K insta barrel throw damage is intended? Load lifters going to same target intended in HM? Some times at same time as barrel throw? Bleh.

So whats going to happen to all the cheaters that used the exploit is Bioware going to Man up and ban them or are they going to slap them on the wrist and just roll back anything gained. Im guessing bioware will not ban any subs because its a business and it will cut profits. Bioware needs to drop the hammer on these exploiters or it will make there TOS (terms of service) agreement a joke.

They don't usually post actions taken. Oh.. I think you mean to post in the 141 page Witch Hunt thread found here > http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=788446&page=141

So 16m loot didn't get fixed for at least sm? So still no point in doing 16m over two 8mans?

And 16m HM bulo got no changes? 40K insta barrel throw damage is intended? Load lifters going to same target intended in HM? Some times at same time as barrel throw? Bleh.

Not looking like it.. I'd like to know if the mechanic changes in 16m Bulo will carry over to 16m HM as well. Splitting up the damage/targets should have been in place day one for both.

Lack of LOOT changes in 16m SM is going to start getting a LOT more attention now that more PUGS will start to clear 2-5 bosses. I'm still scratching my head as to WHY 16m HM drops 2x Tokens, but 16m SM does not. :rolleyes:

Tait, Eric ?? - 16m SM Loot issue - can you cover this topic please before it explodes?

Edited by dscount

Would like to get a statement on this as well, or at least hear from some players that their friends got banned. The fact that they mentioned what the exploit is in the patch notes before fixing it tells me they don't seem to worry anymore if more players exploit it now. :(

Anyway, it tells me that I don't need to worry about the ToS the next time there is an exploit. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jerba

Looking at patch notes, there really isn't a reason to do the old raids anymore if you have properly balanced 180 or higher gear. Elite comm gear is only appealing to morons who look at one number, [192] and think that more health means better gear.

Looking at patch notes, there really isn't a reason to do the old raids anymore if you have properly balanced 180 or higher gear. Elite comm gear is only appealing to morons who look at one number, [192] and think that more health means better gear.

Considering some specs still use the old 4 piece, there's still some relevance to running the old content.

Also, achievements / titles / speeders / etc.

Considering some specs still use the old 4 piece, there's still some relevance to running the old content.

Also, achievements / titles / speeders / etc.

I meant for raiders. Obviously all the "This game has story" and "Back in SWG..." crowd, won't care that comms gear is gimped.

Edited by Kelbun
Adding a line.

Probably the same thing that will happen to the programmer(s) who let there be bugs. When a manufacturer produces a car that bursts into flames when struck from behind, you don't blame the guy driving.

I don't see anything about Underlurker being fixed on 16 man. It has been a little over a month since early access and a fight is still completely broken for something in group finder.

No fix for underlurker but they nerf the avoidable damage...

Tait,

My guild has run into issues with Coratanni's invisible door, her not spawning Deck Guns and deciding at 1% of her life to go immune and attack the escape pod (Thereby never advancing the fight to the next room). Or sometimes, shell just let us kill her, again, breaking the fight. Are we going to see bug fixes to her fight?

Also, the Blue circles of carbon freeze during her fight do not seem to remove the fire debuff if you stand in the circle before you get the fire. Will that be fixed as well?