Blaster Rifle sound effect

Rafalek

Hello Everyone,

I have a small question regarding the influence of the color ctsytal to the sound of which the weapon makes when firing.

Recently I changed my blaster rifle to another one and also switched the color crystal, noticed after that the sound of the blaster got more electronic and quiet.

I am wondering then if it is because of the rifle that I changed or the color crystal? would be grateful for any clarification.

Kind regards and Merry Xmas!

raf

I'm looking for a cool looking rifle at the moment. I've been using the red Cunning-stats orange rifle from Tatooine for the last 16 or so levels. Of course, I've been replacing the mods for my own class.

I want to see the Garrison blaster rifle ingame, from the end of the Armstech skill tree, but it requires Biometric Crystal stuff, which I haven't found to date, so I can't build it.

Thx for the advices, Zero.

Would you be so kind to provide the name of the orange (tatooine) rifle you got there and possibly a small screenie if you have a spare second?

Thank you.

Edited by Rafalek

Would you be so kind to provide the name of the orange (tatooine) rifle you got there and possibly a small screenie if you have a spare second?

Thank you.

Not ingame now, and probably won't be until the end of today. Don't wait up. Just go to the Weapons vendor in the spaceport city of Tat, go down the list until you see a Red Blasterrifle with Cunning as a stat. It looks just like the picture, and is about the length of your arm from hand to elbow on Body Type 3.

Sadly, it is pretty short on Body Type 3, looking more like an SMG or funky shotgun (two barrels stacked, not unlike an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment, but it is solid).

Edited by Zeromentor

Thank you.

If it's the same one I bought, it's the Recon Carbine and it's about 11,500 credits. I still have it now at level 41.

Hello Guys,

Thank you for all the ideas!

Also found a very nice looking weapon, especially if you like a bit longer rifles, with little lights in the end of it and wider shooting area.

The Rifle is called: "R-60 Combat Disintegrator"

and here are the screenies:

Front View

Angle View

I am not sure where from the Rifle drops, but I see it often on the Market.

Edited by Rafalek

Hello Guys,

Thank you for all the ideas!

Also found a very nice looking weapon, especially if you like a bit longer rifles, with little lights in the end of it and wider shooting area.

The Rifle is called: "R-60 Combat Disintegrator"

and here are the screenies:

Front View

Angle View

I am not sure where from the Rifle drops, but I see it often on the Market.

That is nice! What are the stats and what planet is it on?

• 5 months later...

i've found a few blaster rifles and pistols with sounds deeper and heavier than the classic screeching bolt fire of most every other blaster ingame. for my operative i picked up the D-3 Searing Disintegrator form the GTN. it is an aim stat weapon but i liked the look of it so i swapped out modifications. it sounds more like "pow pow pow" instead of "pew pew pew". carbine burst ability sounds amazing with this rifle. i also found the M-500 Nova Rifle which has a similar sound to the D-3 but still unique. it seems to be "scratchy" sounding, a must-hear. on my gunslinger i grabbed the "rancor" pistol with alderaan commendations. it also has a deeper gnarly sound i like and compliments the shrieking of my offhand blaster nicely.

i'd be interested in finding a list of blaster weapons sorted by sound.