Mara CC immunity?

MrGoldsilver

Force camo used while stunned may be okay. But it shouldn't cleanse the stun. It would be like phase walk. Just prevents them from attacking you while stunned.

That's what i'm thinking, since a second CC breaker on a 45 second cooldown would be very overpowered.

Force camo used while stunned may be okay. But it shouldn't cleanse the stun. It would be like phase walk. Just prevents them from attacking you while stunned.

Doens't one AOE render the ability useless? I don't see the point.

Edited by Highsis

I have been playing my lowbie (54) mara (bad mistake i know) and i've noticed that i get stunned and slowed a lot. It would be nice to have some utility to avoid stuns, such as force camo being able to be used while stunned. Any thoughts?

When playing warzones with a mara and a jugg on team, I frequently hear in mumble: Can I borrow your unstoppable?

That's what i'm thinking, since a second CC breaker on a 45 second cooldown would be very overpowered.

Actually consdering the lack of anti root and snare support that a Marauder has in his kit, combined with the amount of snares and roots readily available. This actually wouldn't be op. Especially if you factor in how easily Marauders melt.

No it wouldn´t

Honestly I don't even think it would help at this point. Mara are in bad shape. you break one cc someone will cc you again. and after breaking that you will surely be cc'd again and if by some miracle your even still alive to break the second one you still probably won't be in range of your target to do much of anything but fall over.

I have been playing my lowbie (54) mara (bad mistake i know) and i've noticed that i get stunned and slowed a lot. It would be nice to have some utility to avoid stuns, such as force camo being able to be used while stunned. Any thoughts?

Mara were placed in the game by our lord Jesus Christ as easy kills to farm.....nuff said

If maras get a second CC breaker, I want one for my commando, end of story.

Dude shut up Commandos are no where near as bad off as Marauders and they aren't even bad off its just a combonation of you being terrible and there being OP classes.

Dude shut up Commandos are no where near as bad off as Marauders and they aren't even bad off its just a combonation of you being terrible and there being OP classes.

I disagree. Pretty sure commandos are worse off in ranked than marauders. In regs I'd say commandos have it better.

If maras get a second CC breaker, I want one for my commando, end of story.

Enough classes have more than one cc breaker. I think it's stupid that juggs, pts, and sorcs get a second one. Neither maras or mandos need a second cc break. They need an anti focus button. Camo gives damage reduction anyway and it can't be broken by damage. Being able to use it while stunned would give them the anti focus button they need. Taking health cost off of undying rage but decreasing healing received by 80-90% for duration would give them a second anti focus button.

If you're lucky enough to camo as you get stunned it does camo you but you're still stunned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.