Best Pub 4s team/guild

Valzanik

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranked is mad fun, though its abit of a shame the most outstanding feature ive noticed so far is the weak display of character from some of the strongest contenders

coincidentally these same players are calling for respect & last time i checked it doesnt work like that, respect is a 2 way street & it isnt something you can demand, its something you earn

if youre not being shown respect then perhaps you need to educate yourself on the credentials required for receiving it

Ranked is mad fun, though its abit of a shame the most outstanding feature ive noticed so far is the weak display of character from some of the strongest contenders

coincidentally these same players are calling for respect & last time i checked it doesnt work like that, respect is a 2 way street & it isnt something you can demand, its something you earn

if youre not being shown respect then perhaps you need to educate yourself on the credentials required for receiving it

http://4aebb8.medialib.glogster.com/thumbnails/d1/d1688df0ce8a700eb487482e2363104b0bd8223c269a6c7f886f42600efdb745/respect-my-authhoritah--source.jpg

excuse me, i always respect everyone right off the bat, respect isnt something earned, its something u just give, trust friendship is earned

i never did anything nor ever tried anything against u guys i DID respect u all and even IN the end of the fight that got resolved i still gave respect in war zones, you people really need to pay attention to **** before calling out

just cause some in tauntauns may not "respect" or whatever baby mommy drama you to have does not mean im that same way, get the **** off ur high horse before u call me out on not respecting your guild or anyone else, and seriously, respect earned?

LMAO does that mean if u went into someones home ur new too ur going to **** on them cuz they didnt "earn" ur trust yet. get over urself. innocent till proven guilty used to be the way it was.

seriously aside from lastnight ive bit my tongue ive been nice aside from the /laugh spam and when bator called me a bad in /say. but you guys sit here accuse me dude ive only seen you in game against like 2 times? get the **** out when you dont even know **** of whats going on aside from your guilds gossip about it.

excuse me, i always respect everyone right off the bat, respect isnt something earned, its something u just give, trust friendship is earned

i never did anything nor ever tried anything against u guys i DID respect u all and even IN the end of the fight that got resolved i still gave respect in war zones, you people really need to pay attention to **** before calling out

just cause some in tauntauns may not "respect" or whatever baby mommy drama you to have does not mean im that same way, get the **** off ur high horse before u call me out on not respecting your guild or anyone else, and seriously, respect earned?

LMAO does that mean if u went into someones home ur new too ur going to **** on them cuz they didnt "earn" ur trust yet. get over urself. innocent till proven guilty used to be the way it was.

seriously aside from lastnight ive bit my tongue ive been nice aside from the /laugh spam and when bator called me a bad in /say. but you guys sit here accuse me dude ive only seen you in game against like 2 times? get the **** out when you dont even know **** of whats going on aside from your guilds gossip about it.

damn What **** you smoking and can I have some of it? Where did he say he was talking about you lol? he said strongest contenders and you automatically assumed it was you? Bator already apologized so ya need to stop taking everything personally. As you put it so eloquently "get off your high horse" not everything is about you.

Also I want to be the first to congratulate you on using paragraphs to make your text look better. That impenetrable wall of text you posted last time wasted precious minutes of many that they will never get back. All i managed to get from that was the word **** cuz it was there at least 15 times.

Edited by hmdr

damn What **** you smoking and can I have some of it? Where did he say he was talking about you lol? he said strongest contenders and you automatically assumed it was you? Bator already apologized so ya need to stop taking everything personally. As you put it so eloquently "get off your high horse" not everything is about you.

Also I want to be the first to congratulate you on using paragraphs to make your text look better. That impenetrable wall of text you posted last time wasted precious minutes of many that they will never get back. All i managed to get from that was the word **** cuz it was there at least 15 times.

because i was the only one talking about respect period in this whole thread, just moved here dont care to make enemies, just care to make friends and have a good time and have that same respect back

because i was the only one talking about respect period in this whole thread, just moved here dont care to make enemies, just care to make friends and have a good time and have that same respect back

I deleted this post. what lucas said wasn't aimed at you trixy

Edited by hmdr

This thread is full of so much.. entertainment.

Why so serious?

Side note:

I'd much rather play with Gladias and Trixy.

I mean.. sweet damage kiddos but the point is to win, not to top the boards.

You may proceed to flame.

Edited by maverickmatt