Kai Zykken

LingBa

This guy is one of the highlights of the new expansion for me.

Brilliantly animated, brilliantly voiced and brilliantly written. He's genuinely a major step up from any other NPC anywhere in the game. A shame his part is so small, really hope we'll see him back at some point in the future.

BW take note. Whoever is responsible for this guy needs a promotion

The Zapp Brannigan expy? He was fun. Honestly I liked the Rishii themselves a lot more, though. Not sure exactly what it was about them but I just found them enjoyable to interact with - probably how laid back they were, their colloquial speech and congenial attitude.

I just realized, they strike me as space-Canadians.

Edited by DarthDymond

The Zapp Brannigan expy? He was fun. Honestly I liked the Rishii themselves a lot more, though. Not sure exactly what it was about them but I just found them enjoyable to interact with - probably how laid back they were, their colloquial speech and congenial attitude.

The Rishi natives species, as so many other things, were totally underused for the most part.

Well after speaking to the first native who was supposed to be humorous I believe and then ending up with this character I was fearing the worst. Both discussions were on the border for me. The humour was contrived at best. On the other hand it did end there, it did fit in the first part of the story of Rishi and admittedly it could've been worse so I've taken it with the necessary pinch of salt but I am ever grateful that it they didn't push on with this tone further along.

Honestly I liked the Rishii themselves a lot more, though. Not sure exactly what it was about them but I just found them enjoyable to interact with - probably how laid back they were, their colloquial speech and congenial attitude.

The tropical planet, the pirates, the speech patterns. They're not Canadians, they're clearly Jamaicans. ;)

BTW, pay attention to the recording of the message when you get it. Given who we know he's talking to, there's something subtle when he's told about the credits owed to the new gang.

Just watched that clip and good catch! I can't believe I didn't notice that before (super neat though!)

BTW, pay attention to the recording of the message when you get it. Given who we know he's talking to, there's something subtle when he's told about the credits owed to the new gang.

Well of course, he is just being used... there are no credits, nor are you expected to collect any... you're the hero, you wouldn't "really" rob him, would you? :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.