Powertech stun death

chosonman

So I was on my sentinel last night and experienced this for the very first time... Stunned death by powertech.

As I was calling inc on an incoming PT he harpooned me + rocket punch + Carbonize Stun + shoulder cannon (4) + rail shot = dead before I can even make a move. Took about 4 seconds. Really?? This is just plain stupid. That's the kind of burst Sent/Mara's need.

that's the kind of burst no one needs. I ate a 13k cell burst last night while on my special ordinance guy ( pyro merc with 6pcs exhumed and full 2018 exp). but I'm confused about why you only ate one rail and why there wasn't a gut on you. are you sure that's the sequence and you're not skipping stuff?

Edited by foxmob

and stundeath is the proof of the total incompetence of devs. they don't play their game.

They do play the game, they're just not as good as we are. Which creates even more of a reason to do better and larger scale testing than has been done in the past.

This time around they didn't even do an open beta test on the PTS. Heck, I didn't even get a chance to test anything this time around and I've been a part of a closed testers group after launch and have beta tested this game the summer before launch.

Doesn't surprise me so many issues got through. :(

Edited by Monterone

They do play the game, they're just not as good as we are. Which creates even more of a reason to do better and larger scale testing than has been done in the past.

This time around they didn't even do an open beta test on the PTS. Heck, I didn't even get a chance to test anything this time around and I've been a part of a closed testers group after launch and have beta tested this game the summer before launch.

Doesn't surprise me so many issues got through. :(

They mostly invited raiders. There was hardly ever anyone online whenever I logged into the PTS. I know they wanted to avoid spoilers with SoR (everything and I mean everything was available to the testers) but they definitely should of had two groups. The closed group would have tested rishii and yavin and the open for other stuff and open pts would have had rishii and yavin locked to avoid spoilers.

Well, we had NDAs before, I don't remember ever seeing any info leaked from closed group forums in the past. :(

Oh well, maybe they will learn that poor testing ultimately costs them customers and money and only furthers the stigma that this game already carries.

*technically they can spec to hard stunlock you for 8.5 seconds.

.... So thats always fun being on the receiving end... :rolleyes:

I mean Devs... Really ??... 8.5 secs... I could go make a cup of tea in that time... Watch a bit of TV... Feed the cat... Have a sandwich... And come back in time to watch them finish capping that node I was guarding

Not to mention the roots when you come out of the 8.5 sec stunlock...

I mean Devs... Really ??... 8.5 secs... I could go make a cup of tea in that time... Watch a bit of TV... Feed the cat... Have a sandwich... And come back in time to watch them finish capping that node I was guarding

nerf operatives, then

Erm, 8.5s of stuns isn't news... I mean it's not like Assassins can Spike - Low Slash - Electrocute since game release... oh wait.

Edited by AAntan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.