The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Underlurker bugged

Cross is bugged, hitting for fail damage even when passed or failing even though everyones in the right spot. Rocks falling but not falling and then killing people who touch them, green safety zones not appearing until rage storm starts killing everyone...Pushing through it on HM and the bugs are worse then the fight, we nail the mechanics and the dps and still wipe to random bugs

As far as I know, everyone will take damage from a passed cross in HM. Or at least that's what has happened on every cross on every pull I've ever been on. Front and back position take more damage, of course. Pump the ones at the front and back to 100% and keep the rest above 50% and you'll be fine.

Side note, if you're doing the fight with 2 tanks, that really isn't necessary. Bring extra dps and the fight is all the more easier.

Well I use the term "tank", but it's really a 5th dps. And you don't seem to understand. They ARE topped off. And die anyway. And the combat log claims 20k damage. A fully topped off toon does not die to 20k damage....

Fix it, Nerf it, JUST DO SOMETHING!!!! Devs have ignored this boss for far too long.

most people have adapted and stopped crying. When we don't have someone from our regular hm team we just get on our alts pug a few people, and faceroll both ops ignoring half of mechanics and laughing.

It's not really as buggy as it was when it came out. Definitely doable. Heck, people are 4-manning it now. Step up!

They should buff it :p

Lurker now breathes fire! RAWWR

On a side note: Someone should argue for the removal of the cross for promoting a religion :p

I like have this guy(no h**o)

But we one shotted all ToS last night......sm I'm insecure!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Fix it, Nerf it, JUST DO SOMETHING!!!! Devs have ignored this boss for far too long.

Have they?

Patch 3.0.1

•The Underlurker’s ability “Collapse” now channels fully during his Temple of Sacrifice encounter.

Patch 3.0.2

•The Underlurker no longer fails to use his Devastation ability during his encounter.

•The Underlurker's Devastation no longer kills players if the Operation group is split correctly.

Patch 3.0.2a

•The Underlurker in Temple of Sacrifice will no long rush extremely quickly back to his target after using his Leap ability.

Patch 3.1

•Players no longer receive “Out of Range” errors when attacking The Underlurker, and the Devastation mechanic now functions more reliably.

Patch 3.1.1

•The “Devastation” debuff tooltip no longer refers to “The Rock.”

Basically in every patch since 3.0 they did something about the Underlurker.

And now guess what: If you play the mechanic correctly, IT WORKS.

Seriously, apart from sync issues that are mostly fixed now, I've never seen any of the bugs that people claim are responsible for their wipes. And I've been clearing this boss every week since 3.0 hit live at least once on either story or hard mode(hm every week since the 9.1)

You really think it needs further nerfing?

Edited by Torvai