Sorc/Sage mirror class unbalanced?

a_Sureshot

http://imgur.com/86aX404

It looks likes sages are unbalanced with their mirror class. There is a major concern with a class balancing issue. As you can see for sages you can only cast mind crush as 30 meters while sorcs can cast crushing darkness at 35 meters. Both of these toons are level 60, both of these toons have the same disciplines. The only thing that is different is their gear which is why the damage is different on the tool tips, before you ask there are no different set bonuses between my two toons.

Edited by a_Sureshot

I guess that I'm notorious now, but to me thsat's just another proof that SWTOr is an "Empire gamer", and that both devs & QA ONLY play Empire ... They are not at all interested in the Republic side ...

And this is by far not the first bug only on Rep side - with Imp side always been working correctly ... The current Patch notes are just another example of that ...

I guess that I'm notorious now, but to me thsat's just another proof that SWTOr is an "Empire gamer", and that both devs & QA ONLY play Empire ... They are not at all interested in the Republic side ...

And this is by far not the first bug only on Rep side - with Imp side always been working correctly ... The current Patch notes are just another example of that ...

The game is riddled with bugs and glitches, no matter what side you are on. Even weeks after release most of the implants are still bugged, half of the companion weapons you get from Revan's Weekly are bugged, the items you can get for tokens or commendations are jokes (crit anyone?) and they do exactly NOTHING about it.

It will be interesting to see, if they will ever fix that range bug.

The game is riddled with bugs and glitches, no matter what side you are on. Even weeks after release most of the implants are still bugged, half of the companion weapons you get from Revan's Weekly are bugged, the items you can get for tokens or commendations are jokes (crit anyone?) and they do exactly NOTHING about it.

It will be interesting to see, if they will ever fix that range bug.

^This.

We can also add to the list that the pvp commendation vendors have not really had any new or useful additions in ages. (And, not much in the point of the schematics with the PvP vendors when nearly every player has re-usable crystals from their Collections and the warzone adrenal schematic is just a space filler? And what useful stuff can a player get from pvping? Basic Commendations?)

As annoying as bugs can be, and there are a lot granted, I cannot help but chuckle at people thinking its dev faction hate.

You are totally right. A programmer voluntarily sabotaged his own work to piss you off. Totally. He wants to cackle evilly at you while playing his sorc.

I suppose some **** is not fixed because they are trying to find where the massive lag is coming from.

As annoying as bugs can be, and there are a lot granted, I cannot help but chuckle at people thinking its dev faction hate.

You are totally right. A programmer voluntarily sabotaged his own work to piss you off. Totally. He wants to cackle evilly at you while playing his sorc.

I suppose some **** is not fixed because they are trying to find where the massive lag is coming from.

This, those lag spikes are probably priority one right now on their to do list and any other fixes were probably things that were pretty easy to rectify. This is as it should be, because seriously those lag spikes suck no matter what character you are playing!

And honestly, so far as consular bugs go I'm more annoyed by the fact that most of the skill trainers my currently low level alt go to refuse to train my sage skills. I keep having to return to the fleet and use that skill trainer to train up my sage abilities.

Yes, because Guardians having Dispatch on an 8 second cooldown while Juggs mirror was on a 12 second cooldown (until the recent fix) was totally biased in favor of the empire, right?

I've found another bug between mirrors that's probably been around since 2.0. I haven't seen it mentioned before even though I'm quite frequent on this subforum.

It turns out that Lightning Burns is considered a dot, while Rippling Force isn't. I'm talking about the balance/madness thingy that procs from telekinetic throw / force lightning (20% chance / tick) and force serenity / force leech (60% chance), before 3.0 it had 100% chance to proc from disturbance / lightning strike.

So Lightning Burns eat a stack of Death Mark and benefit from all the talents that increase dot damage, while Rippling Force doesn't get any bonuses and doesn't eat stacks of Force Suppresion. Difficult to say whether it's been a dps gain or loss since some Death Marks were used by the dot with lowest damage in madness, but I'd like to see that fixed too.

Btw shouldn't interrupts be included in that +5m talent? Technically they aren't "Force Attacks" but they are definitely offensive abilities.

The funniest thing to me about MMOs in general, is when people try to play victim based on one side or another, which of course they have 100% choice to play. I'm not sure what it is about MMO players that attracts so many people with victim mentality, but it's really prevalent in every single MMO forum.

Not directed at the OP, just at some of the comments. The notion that a multi million dollar /billion dollar company is going to play favorites like some 12 year old is just beyond laughable. MMOs are incredibly complex, and the coding and databases for games like this would make your head spin. Trying to wade through all of that and make sure everything is exactly perfect is literally an impossible job.

Make a bug report, back off the melodrama.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you....The lag has been KILLING ME late...literally