Season 3 top team looking for healer

SKYPATCH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to comment my opinion on this,but I know if I do I will get probs get banned because I tend to be too 'harsh'(#FreeXolav)

So I will try keep this clean,if I was to describe the current arena teams in terms of world superpowers roudys would be russia,gerrikes would be america and marrats would be somalia.

is an example of a typical arena between either them and either roudy or gerrikes team(Marrats team in the black)

I will leave it there before I post something like spr mean and get banned.

Is this the best thread ever? What is everyone on about anyway? But what do I know? I am just a solo q hero anyway. RIP my operative S2 - S2. Love you Basaz. Osdo you are the best, H5 to my german buddy. Trashing eachother over a gamemode 15 people play. H5 H5 thats the true DRAMA spirit.

Is this the best thread ever? What is everyone on about anyway? But what do I know? I am just a solo q hero anyway. RIP my operative S2 - S2. Love you Basaz. Osdo you are the best, H5 to my german buddy. Trashing eachother over a gamemode 15 people play. H5 H5 thats the true DRAMA spirit.

H5! You nailed it. :D

Don't know why all this fuzz in my recruitment thread, I was just trying to find a healer and I did.

Thank you for the ones who applied.

Season 3 top team recruitment closed.

Ehm, wasnt Season 3s top team healer recruitment closed for like 1 year? Im pretty sure Osdo was healing for Roudy for quite a long period.

I was away for three months (not that someone cares on knows me),

but what fun I have missed? :o

Btw I saw a DRAMA guildtags. Reincarnation?

DRAMA became a casual guild filled with people who suck up to Gerikke basically(likes of this forum guy Basaz). Top players are no longer in there(No Faiaars, Roudys, Vengeants etc.) so yeah - it basically became IRS / ACE type of guild now.

Top PvP guilds(if you can call them that way) on imp side are Head & Shoulders and FOXHOUND

Edited by Wonkanerd

YES! DRAMA/FOXHOUND,MvPs,Fotm rerollers,etc.. all wintraded for me in group ranked for me to get my top rating. TY guys :rak_03:

PS: to keep on topic Season 3 top team looking for healer send PM to apply!

Hahaha, get the **** over yourself. You know you're a *********** douche.