Bolster possibly endurance bugged, 60 warzone (screenshots)

postingonforums

didnt they make the end talent a utility for mercs? I can't check right now and I never get it so I can't remember.

Edit: they did. Custom Enviro Suit. It's a t1 utility. Increases end and healing received by 3%. It may be these utilities that are screwing up bolster because the math still don't add up.

http://s1.postimg.org/np34gnswv/Screenshot_2014_12_19_18_49_03_764072.jpg

Just tested this again with another powertech in my guild, out side of wz he has slightly more hp than me due to him having the datacrons, then as soon as we use the bolsteriser he gains 3k health over me and mine doesn't go up at all.

Both fully augmented in purple 186, he has full reflex augs where I have mostly overkill and Im half rank geared

I saw a sorc with 56k health in a warzone today. I have no idea how they could possibly get that high. They didn't have a fort stim on either.

Easy... They weren't wearing pvp gear... Did you look at their expertise??

They more than likely had high LVL pve gear on... Next time you see someone on the other team with health like that, make sure you focus them because they will be really squishy with no expertise

Easy... They weren't wearing pvp gear... Did you look at their expertise??

They more than likely had high LVL pve gear on... Next time you see someone on the other team with health like that, make sure you focus them because they will be really squishy with no expertise

Correct, and I'd like to iterate that 54,000 HP on a sorc does not mean something is bugged. Someone posted a good example on reddit showing how PvE gear lags slightly behind PvP gear due to loss of expertise.

The bolster endurance bug I made this thread about is not that. It's a bug where some players have full damage, full expertise, AND 300+ endurance more than some other players.

My Jugg can only reach roughly 2424 top end damage (with power augs), 18-20% crit, and 3550 endurance. I'm presumably bugged to where I cannot get the extra 300+ endurance in the SS here (which, for the record, is not popping Endure Pain, as that does not show an endurance stat increase on the sheet).

Correct, and I'd like to iterate that 54,000 HP on a sorc does not mean something is bugged. Someone posted a good example on reddit showing how PvE gear lags slightly behind PvP gear due to loss of expertise.

The bolster endurance bug I made this thread about is not that. It's a bug where some players have full damage, full expertise, AND 300+ endurance more than some other players.

My Jugg can only reach roughly 2424 top end damage (with power augs), 18-20% crit, and 3550 endurance. I'm presumably bugged to where I cannot get the extra 300+ endurance in the SS here (which, for the record, is not popping Endure Pain, as that does not show an endurance stat increase on the sheet).

Believe it or not I experienced the same thing today in a Yolo, granted the player was on my team and I wont name him, but looking at his gear he was fully PvP geared with similar mods and enhancements. He sat at 46K health.

I've been trying to figure out what's causing it, so far no luck, I even switched out my overkill augments with mainstat ones.

There must be something triggering it though, because some pvp guild I've seen had the bug consistently triggered on almost all of their members....

Can we have a Dev acknowledge that this is being fixed soon? It's causing a big imbalance on the pvp playfield atm.

Edited by Pferdebremse

I've been playing some warzones the last 2 weeks, and noticed bolster numbers sometimes seemed strange. Since many of the posts on this issue seem a bit unclear, I decided to make a post with screenshots, and show directly what I find confusing.

In the first screenshot, Hoodness is wearing mostly Dark Reaver on the left pieces, and mostly Exhumed on the right pieces. Every piece is augmented 52 aim/34 endurance, I checked. Note 3931 endurance with full damage PVP gear/augments.

http://i.imgur.com/AL9d1u5.jpg

If anyone is wondering if the relic is firing aim up or anything like that, this SS can show that's not the case. (SS of Aim relic firing).

http://i.imgur.com/Y9HAgTX.jpg

This third screenshot is my character's screen. My strength is roughly 700 lower than Hoodness' aim because my augments are all 52 power/34 endurance (my endurance is the same if I use strength augments, which I have banked currently). This is why my damage is about 140 higher. Nothing unusual so far. However, my endurance is 3508, which is 423 less than Hoodness, despite both of us being DPS spec, and despite me actually having a few more Dark Reaver pieces than Hoodness.

http://i.imgur.com/FcRAWfZ.jpg

And let me kindly shoot down a few ideas people may have that are likely wrong:

No, it's not datacrons. I have all my strength/willpower/endurance datacrons.

It's not the 1% stat companion buff as far as I know, that wouldn't account for over 423 endurance.

It's not endurance filling an empty augment slot. Every augment slot has the highest level damage augment.

If anyone has a knowledgeable explanation, I'd love to read it.

Edit: I'm adding this post to here:

Here you go mate... makes everything clear crystal :cool: :

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=785272

Actually Hoodness if your talking bout the one from Prophecy of the five has been reported numberous times for speedhacking in pvp also using other programs bioware seems not to care. i even posted a video to them when it was me and him 1v1 we both poped the mando merc speedbuff at same time Hold the line. he literally ran from the pit near imps base all the way to the ramp to catch a ball on pub side within 5 seconds. till this day hoodness still has not been baned even with proof of him doing so. not to mention that pvp is broken completely and people exploit just like hoodness and Cezar. i got crit in a match by cezar for half of my life in 1 hit when im rocking half ranked half unranked fully augmented. and seems people are cutting through my mando like my pvp gear isnt there.

I don't know Hoodness, but if Cezar is exploiting then every Sage/Sorc in the game is exploiting and that just doesn't sound plausible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.