Devs fix our class Sign this Petition to get them to listen

Thahacka

I'll sign this only to fix Undying Rage / Guarded by the Force.. other than that the class functions and flows properly as ever.

as bursty as the powertech with nearly better defensives to boot!

but.. /signedonlyforswitchingUD/GbtF :cool:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/Signed

While the Sentinel is now boring and is badly in need of fixing, especially Watchman, I have question whether or not this thread will accomplish anything.

Remember the hood toggle thread? It had 1,200 replies and not one dev post.

Edited by Bugattiboy

/signed And btw, the hood toggle not being in is because they lack the ability to effectively create the code with their engine. Or, at least that is my theory, otherwise why not have it in game. Edited by Vant

They hate our class, their never was reasonable dialogue from the combat teams side. Just deleting posts and telling us that we are fine:mad:

Actually they havent said too much after 3.0, definitely not that we were fine. We shouldnt be overdramatic. Yes, we need changes though, since Mara is not too enjoyable now in PvP without pocket healer, and even with one it doesnt do anything special, so its not a trade-off. We will see if they address the issue in 3.0.2, if not I will just keep mine shelved, since there is no sense playing it in ranked atm(or even in regs).

/signed And btw, the hood toggle not being in is because they lack the ability to effectively create the code with their engine. Or, at least that is my theory, otherwise why not have it in game.

The reason is they would have to create an animation for that motion and for every piece of armor that had a hood as an option they would have to create 2 models 1 for hood down and one for hood up this would increase the number of armor models for chest pieces by about 50% which is a **** ton, I am assuming. If they tried to make it like capes/cloaks then as soon a fight started the hood would fall down which lord knows would piss people off and they would be like ADD LOCK HOOD OPTION. Better to leave something out then produce a half *** product that will piss off as many people as it would make happy.

/signed

althought they did mention that with the new discipline system it would become easier to balance classes. we should hopefully expect them to return from their holidays rested and ready for a balance nightmare :D

facepalm wow thats te most upbeat thing ive ever heard, i cant stop laughing

Signed.

I can't play pvp with my first and main toon because they decided to nerf my favourite class. I don't care if your sons like doublebladed lightsabers or awesome purple lightnings, my sentinel pays subscription as every other assassin or sorcerer. Oh well..my sentinel won't pay subscription anymore if you don't change anything.

We need gore/precision back to the way it was for a start, and make predation/trans like hydraulic overrides except only give the immunity to movement to the mara/sent. No sacrifice of fury required and we can move around a bit.

Maybe even give the first 2 secs of it immunity to all effect just so we can pop predation without getting straight stunned.

2 sec immunity every 30 secs isn't a lot compared to how many immunity utilities you have given to other classes.

/signed

Maras are way too easy to kill. Give us some survivability, or give insane dps to compensate our squishiness.

We dont need more dps, Combat can still kill anyone during Precision from full... but there is no way that you can stick to your opponent for more than 1-2 sec. Its frustrating beyond acceptable. If you happen to get stunned during a teamfight and you dont have a healer dedicated to you, you are as good as dead... which happens 90% of the time. Also nowadays you wont see any other class kited as much as Setinels. Its just ridiculous. This class should be the "agile" warrior archetype and instead you cant even close the gap between you and your target properly. I got to a point where queuing for WZ as a Sentinel puts me in a martyr mood, because I know I will get killed over and over and over. Its sad.

Edited by Pantokratorx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.