Disabling Shot....Why?

ArthasDaracon

I don't normally post on the forums, but I haven't seen this brought up anywhere and I thought it should be.

Ok so its a 30 meter interrupt right? and functionally Identical to Jolt and Distraction used by Sorcerers and Snipers.

Why then is our interrupt as mercenaries now a base cool down of 24 seconds, compared to the Sorcerer and Sniper having cool downs of 18 seconds? What is it that warrants an extra 6 seconds of cool down time on our interrupt that does the EXACT same thing as the other two 30m interrupts?

I don't normally post on the forums, but I haven't seen this brought up anywhere and I thought it should be.

Ok so its a 30 meter interrupt right? and functionally Identical to Jolt and Distraction used by Sorcerers and Snipers.

Why then is our interrupt as mercenaries now a base cool down of 24 seconds, compared to the Sorcerer and Sniper having cool downs of 18 seconds? What is it that warrants an extra 6 seconds of cool down time on our interrupt that does the EXACT same thing as the other two 30m interrupts?

There's a utility---in the heroic tree I believe---that reduces the cooldown by 3 seconds. However, in my opinion, that's a waste of a utility. But that's the only reason I can think of for the longer cooldown and it doesn't even bring it down to 18s.

Edited by Tailsfortales

yeah that utility is all around a bad utility in my opinion, it reduces the interrupt but still makes it the longest cool down in the the game, it lets you build supercharge with recharge and reload but you can already easily do that with kolto shot, leaving its only really useful effect the shorter cool down on your cure which is rarely going to be an issue for non healers.