PvP

maverickmatt

Except that selfheals aren't based on crits anymore.

WUT? O_o I deffinetly need to read skills again :D

Well, before crit tik from dot gave self-healing...

UPD. Indeed, healing only from FiB and Serenity Strike now. Such a pity. I though that to dot-crit-tik devs gave to shadow additional healing from Serenity Strike and left FiB as well.

So, then question still open. What crit need for pvp as Serenity/Infiltration?

For PvE someone said 100-130 for Infiltration and 200-240 for Serenity, what about PvP?

Edited by archieTevidor

I am not sure about that. You cant compare the burst of deception with darkness. And burst counts more in PVP than sustained imo

And it's still a funny playstyle, the most assassinlike.

The burst is less climatic than it used to be. It's a small opening burst followed by nothing. The new force lightning replacement actually does really decent damage. 4-5k per tick if it crits (better use of recklessness right there).

The burst is less climatic than it used to be. It's a small opening burst followed by nothing. The new force lightning replacement actually does really decent damage. 4-5k per tick if it crits (better use of recklessness right there).

Now u need to change rotation. After few days playing i came to this. Open burts is dead, burst lower , sustained better, madness is more competetive - all this yes. But deception is still competetive in regs and solo. This spec is dead in 4*4 grp, cause no derp and lower burts than other burst spec/class, but still playable, i'd say more than playable. Mb not so good vs heals, but still.

Edited by helpmewin

That's what I'm doing. I don't know what "optimal" is nor do I care. Nobody is beating my damage anyway.

well doing low in balance is like impossibile even if u guard node.

btw u screw up totally ur stats..the dps doesn't chance much in pvp..yeah

Who?

I'm skipping accuracy.

See this tread for my full lineup.

I am assuming you meant power > alacrity > surge > crit > accuracy?

Additionally, why are you wanting surge when your crit will be low? My understanding is that surge increases crit damage.

Serenity strike healing is based on the damage it does 1:1. If it crits 10k I get a 10k heal.

Dots tick very often, surge is still a véry good stat.

So why not go Crit then? Also when you say 72% surge you mean 72% crit multiplier correct?

You are still going power as #1 correct?

Sorry for the questions just trying to make since of this.

Because crit isn't that great over power.

Wehn I get one it's good I can make the most of it, Surge offers a lot for very little.

The other tertiary stats hardly come anywhere close untill surge starts hitting it's DR.

Beware stacking a lot of surge. You're at a 50% return rate at only 250 rating for surge, its diminishing returns are pretty nasty.