Can't access the expansion?

Deviss

I didn't buy the expansion in time and I am one week late. I thought what the hell, i'll just wait one week. So I logged in hoping that I could play but apparently I still can't acess the mission panel on my ship. I received in-game mail saying that I can now acess SoR. What is wrong? :mad:

It doesn't go live until tomorrow morning.

All right thanks.

God the one week long wait is killing me. :( Especially the fact that everyone gets to play now. Who the hell gives one week early acess... I was broke till like end of november and couldn't afford it. Meh.

All right thanks.

God the one week long wait is killing me. :( Especially the fact that everyone gets to play now. Who the hell gives one week early acess... I was broke till like end of november and couldn't afford it. Meh.

Be glad, you at least don't get to experience a bugged final fight (hopefully they fix it), and don't waste 400k+ in training per character.

All right thanks.

Being broke IRL saved you from being broke in the game. Cheers.

Be glad, you at least don't get to experience a bugged final fight (hopefully they fix it), and don't waste 400k+ in training per character.

Depending on your AC it ranges from 350k - 530k.

So if you have 16 55s that you level to 60 you're looking at roughly 7,040,000 (16 x 440) credits:eek: My wallet bleeds.