Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

veSev

I just killed it but our shadow got the mainhand. Had a 13% wipe and a 1% wipe.

Interesting that you can reflect as much as 26k per reflect, I can only reflect 16k per circle reflected, so maybe the reflect caps DO still differ.

Actually, you were right. Looked at my logs wrong. Capped at 15,925, forgive me. I'm an idiot :p

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the circle in hm hits you for 22-28k so you would think it would be a but higher than 16k...

Nope, cap is 16k per hit. Be grateful, since 3.0 hit, Guardians were capped at 5573. And this was only ninja fixed one or two weeks ago(wasn't in the patch notes).

Anyway, for Monolith, on 16m you can stack the Raid and reflect 16k*16circles per Guardian. 256k damage per Guardian in one hit. If you would go over the top with this and take 12 Guardians +4 heals you could basically kill the boss within 4mins only by reflect. And in the time when reflect is on cooldown you can smash d*ckpics into the area so you don't die from boredom :D

We're talking about up to 3mio damage per reflect^^

And yes, I'm trying to organize this on my guild/server:D

Edited by Torvai

Nope, cap is 16k per hit. Be grateful, since 3.0 hit, Guardians were capped at 5573. And this was only ninja fixed one or two weeks ago(wasn't in the patch notes).

Anyway, for Monolith, on 16m you can stack the Raid and reflect 16k*16circles per Guardian. 256k damage per Guardian in one hit. If you would go over the top with this and take 12 Guardians +4 heals you could basically kill the boss within 4mins only by reflect. And in the time when reflect is on cooldown you can smash d*ckpics into the area so you don't die from boredom :D

We're talking about up to 3mio damage per reflect^^

And yes, I'm trying to organize this on my guild/server:D

Well lets be honest, is there any better way to rig the 204 mainhand drop to being a might or guardian one?

Well lets be honest, is there any better way to rig the 204 mainhand drop to being a might or guardian one?

Honestly, I havent seen a "set up" mainhand drop yet. Every time it has been the least represented class to get a mainhand drop for my groups.

Don't know if you're implying something. But I already got lucky and got my mainhand for my tank on our first kill ;)

If I would do this, it would be just for the lolz.

I'm still trying to set up a group for OP IX NiM to try and reflect him to death with the deletion protocol with a sonic rebounder reflect. Since the attack isn't a 0 damage oneshot but rather a multiple million damage hit and I've been told(not tested it myself yet) that sonic rebounder has no cap on the reflect.

I simply like to try out stupid things and see if it works. Like last time we did TFB SM, we just ignored the tentacles in the hypergate phase and dpsed down the boss. Don't ask how long it took :D

Edited by Torvai

Don't know if you're implying something. But I already got lucky and got my mainhand for my tank on our first kill ;)

Not implying anything other than all my kills have led to a Sage and two Guardian MHs (1 Tank and 1 DPS); which were the underrepresented classes in those groups. Roughly 75%+ of the groups were BH/Trooper, so comp stacking hasn't done a whole lot for me.

You can try to set uo the main hand drop, when the boss has 40-50k left all but one person /stuck and it will drop the majnhand for the class of the person who is still alive, have to be really coordinated though, everyone else has to be dead except for that person when the boss dies

Heard its worked on my server, worth a try maybe?

Edited by MBloomberg

Also, off-topic

Vesev, Malak, and Rydarus, and really anyone else on this thread, as some of you know I was replaced in my group and since progression for me has been few and far in between, and considering transferring to Harb, JC or potentially PoT5 given I could find a good raid group, so my question to you all is, are your guilds looking for a DPS? Or point me Ina. direction to find a guild clearing content, I have just posted on those 3 server forums about this as well, so I may get a response, but thought I would ask you all as well

At this rate in my.guild without being in a group I won't ever see revan again or get a chance at that main hand, so any help would be much appreciated

There are very few progression guilds on JC unfortunately, as the only people who have killed Revan on the server are people from two Holocron teams with heavy overlap, and then a member of a pub side guild who is also in Exit Area. After the death of the only Conqueror/Deposer team on the server, Holocron is the only Imp side guild better than 8/10. There's a tanking spot open in one of the Revan teams, but not really any DPS spots. There are two pub side guilds, Crimson Sky and Republic Gentlemen that are 9/10 and I can only assume are pushing Revan hard right now. I think Republic Gentlemen may have 1 spot open for a rDPS. I no longer play on pub side though, so I don't really know too much. I'll let you know if i hear of any spots.

For Monolith drops, I've seen a PT tank barrel drop with a PT tank PT DPS merc healer merc DPS in the group, a sorc DPS hilt drop with a sorc DPS sin DPS in the group, and an operative DPS barrel drop with an op healer sniper DPS in the group. Might have to try the /stuck + Return to Medcenter method of guaranteeing a Might Hilt :o

Also, off-topic

Vesev, Malak, and Rydarus, and really anyone else on this thread, as some of you know I was replaced in my group and since progression for me has been few and far in between, and considering transferring to Harb, JC or potentially PoT5 given I could find a good raid group, so my question to you all is, are your guilds looking for a DPS? Or point me Ina. direction to find a guild clearing content, I have just posted on those 3 server forums about this as well, so I may get a response, but thought I would ask you all as well

At this rate in my.guild without being in a group I won't ever see revan again or get a chance at that main hand, so any help would be much appreciated

Maal, Aisthesis isn't recruiting specifically for DPS right now, you can message Keyboardninja or Airam on the forums. We have the server first monolith on EH, and we're pretty competitive on the server, only 3 guilds are 8/10 and only SC has a Cora kill. If you're looking for something like what you were coming from, harbinger it is for you :p

Is this guide updated with the changes to unremitting?.

Yes, but being that the change doesn't affect PvE to much you really dont need to swap the new utility "Unstoppable/Unremitting" for what we currently take in the Skillful Tier. Of course, I haven't attempted HM Revan on my Jugg/Guard, so potentially this utility could be used there to evade the Push/Pull mechanic. Time will tell.

Yes, but being that the change doesn't affect PvE to much you really dont need to swap the new utility "Unstoppable/Unremitting" for what we currently take in the Skillful Tier. Of course, I haven't attempted HM Revan on my Jugg/Guard, so potentially this utility could be used there to evade the Push/Pull mechanic. Time will tell.

I require unremitting on Torque, having the ability to cheat wookiee rage is priceless to me.

Just stand between Torque and the console, no loss there.

Well, that and I've been able to dodge the shackles with unremitting or enure

Also hiding between consoles does nothing to prevent Master Strike from getting knocked back, unlike unremitting.

Edited by GrandLordMenace

Well, that and I've been able to dodge the shackles with unremitting or enure

Also hiding between consoles does nothing to prevent Master Strike from getting knocked back, unlike unremitting.

Just don't start master strike when he's already started wookie rage^^

But yeah.

PS: new flame animation sucks -.-

oh my god another jugg clicker.....yall breeding or what? Also don't know how you play without cooldown text in your UI, would drive me crazy.

But on to more important things.

Bulo kill was good, solid damage. Could have done more though, you used reflect on the wrong ability imo.

SS was a bit sloppy and your rotation choices didn't maximize uptime and the damage showed that.

What's funny is you're beating Vesev in both vids....a reason in itself to post them lol.

Why do you think I did :p, he beat me on bulo Monday, wasn't going to let that happen again :D, i have always reflected barrage, but my old raid group stacked the entire fight, so I had all the circles to reflect, not used to being completely spread for it

Yeah, I mean most of the "keybinders" that I know use the 9+ button mouses. I click because I think it frees up my left hand for better movement, but if I was willing to shell out the money for a mouse similar to them I would be a keybinder as well probably. But at the end of the day, it is whatever works for you. I remember when i was god awful moving from console gaming to this, but over time I got better and now my movement and clicking is near second nature.

Well, you don't need to shell out the money for a mouse with 10000 buttons, you just need the best keyboard ever. The SteelSeries Merc Stealth. Google it, and be amazed at how useful it is for MMO gaming!

Well, you don't need to shell out the money for a mouse with 10000 buttons, you just need the best keyboard ever. The SteelSeries Merc Stealth. Google it, and be amazed at how useful it is for MMO gaming!

100 dollars for a mouse or keyboard doesnt matter. I am a cheap gamer lol.