squishy

shosei

Yes and No !

I also feel disappointed. But not because they decreased DPS overall ! I think they did more !

And: the changes in rotations for marauders are horrible. Thats (for me) the main problem.

Fury seems to be BIS now. Although it doesnt match my playstyle. I hate it !

I loved Carnage. but with every Sorc doing more DPS from range than i do carnage with a melee....tssss!

Bioware, thats a big mistake !

So im at anni ! That seems to be quite ok in terms of DPS. Playstyle ? (dont ask, i play it because of dps :-))

And its much about gear. U need to get your average gear at min of 186. All below is crap now !

Thats it ! plus acc changes, plus "things they didnt tell us" !

Edited by heizluefta

Yes and No !

Fury seems to be BIS now. Although it doesnt match my playstyle. I hate it !

I loved Carnage. but with every Sorc doing more DPS from range than i do carnage with a melee....tssss!

Bioware, thats a big mistake !

" !

Do they really ? Do you really compare the single target burst dealt by carnage marauder to sorcerers diluted aoe attacks ? Is it really that important to you to see really big numbers > or simply get the job done.

Why does it feel like my sentinel is more squishy than usual, I went with the combat skill tree. just seems like more than 2 mobs is too many now even with a healer companion

Same here, full 180 gearedl, level 60, tried the 3 branches already, sentinels are the new shadows..

Edited by psikofunkster

Do they really ? Do you really compare the single target burst dealt by carnage marauder to sorcerers diluted aoe attacks ? Is it really that important to you to see really big numbers > or simply get the job done.

2.5k crits at 30 meters with a slow attached that tops out at about 15k dmg over 3 secs is nothing to be scoffed at.