Speccing for a Balance Shadow

Thunn

No, it's not. Although doing it whenever possible isn't the way to go about it either.

This is true.

There are situations that arise more often than not where throwing the PB dot is more important than using MS, especially since everyone knows you're going to do it and people are learning to avoid the last tick.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then use something else? Pop a kolto missile on yourself while kiting, for instance. Things have counterplay, it's up to you to figure it out cupcake.

with juggs i have to kite them, stop dps while saber is up, stop dps when enraged is up, all they do is luagh and charge you + h2f WITHOUT interrupt their dps, in my home this is called unbalance. Kill a jugg as a merc is hard, otherwise why all ppl are rolling a jugg or a sin madness ? :rolleyes:

Exists also a guild named fotm re rollers, all sins and juggs xd

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

with juggs i have to kite them, stop dps while saber is up, stop dps when enraged is up, all they do is luagh and charge you + h2f WITHOUT interrupt their dps, in my home this is called unbalance. Kill a jugg as a merc is hard, otherwise why all ppl are rolling a jugg or a sin madness ? :rolleyes:

Exists also a guild named fotm re rollers, all sins and juggs xd

No one said juggs are balanced, nor is this topic conversation about juggs. Besides, I'm surprised you don't play a jugg since you seem to be on the band of rerolling to the FOTM anyways.

No one said juggs are balanced, nor is this topic conversation about juggs. Besides, I'm surprised you don't play a jugg since you seem to be on the band of rerolling to the FOTM anyways.

Not me my friend, i have radec since early acces, and i made artorias as soon as radec was completed ;)

Merc doesn't count since is useless atm xD

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

I would ditch the point in lambaste and put it in the reduced whirlwind

I would also take a few Pts out of middle tree for applied force

I sometimes take the reduced cd for force speed or the 2% damage redux and also with the 2nd tier left tree for the increased damage to discharges

Fwiw- as I was learning balance I totally filled out tree just to get a feel for it

Also, I don't understand all the pushback re: balance (this is the sin/shadow forum right?) Op asked a question an was inundated with advice to spec elsewhere because...

Edited by Daxy

To the OP, this is the spec I'd use

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601bc0cZ0MZsMfRrMkrfMR.3

You can change some of the points in insta-force lift around for more damage reduction, or switch Psychokinesis for Jedi Resistance or mind ward.

I highly advise you go infiltration. There is no reward for playing a spec that is overpowered.

This is pretty much my tree except that I take 1% damage reduction over the point in force cost reduction and run that talent with 1/2 instead.

Why? Because I have plenty force. The only time I run out is if I don't Saber Strike when I should. And the added survivability has a greater chance of deciding your match than the force cost reduction does (either are extremely slim, however).

I can go over 2.2k dps in games with healers either way.

This is pretty much my tree except that I take 1% damage reduction over the point in force cost reduction and run that talent with 1/2 instead.

Why? Because I have plenty force. The only time I run out is if I don't Saber Strike when I should. And the added survivability has a greater chance of deciding your match than the force cost reduction does (either are extremely slim, however).

I can go over 2.2k dps in games with healers either way.

Eh, sounds good. I don't play madness... like at all... I just played it to get a good feel for it, like I do with all specs of a class... so :p