Anyone else just crash...

DeLaaNie

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh FFS, please don't tell me they're having issues AGAIN!? I mean, sure I understand crashes occur occasionally, but this is getting seriously ridiculous!

This has been an ongoing problem? The reason I inquire is because this is the first time it has happened to me. I have disconnected before, but never crashed like this.

This has been an ongoing problem? The reason I inquire is because this is the first time it has happened to me. I have disconnected before, but never crashed like this.

About a week ago Shadowlands went completely belly up, so all Imperial toons could not get in at all. So either it's same issue or as someone else said a DDOS attack because god forbid hackers have better things to do.

I'm thinking there is an issue with the servers or the server that is used for logging in.

It's definitely the servers, because I was playing on Nar Shadda and suddenly stopped moving...then got booted out and now cannot get back in...can log in fine...

Despite what rere wants to cry about..no it's not an ongoing problem.

It's too early to really tell cause it just happened..but being the ddos attacks on WoW and other MMO's recently..coupled with Origin also being down....signs point to ddos attack..which is NOT their faults....

..though the short-minded will blame Bio/EA regardless.

Despite what rere wants to cry about..no it's not an ongoing problem.

It's too early to really tell cause it just happened..but being the ddos attacks on WoW and other MMO's recently..coupled with Origin also being down....signs point to ddos attack..which is NOT their faults....

..though the short-minded will blame Bio/EA regardless.

I'm only annoyed if it's same issue from last week. if it's a DDOS thing, then I'm not blaming bioware cause not their fault. Just annoyed cause, it's annoying to get booted. If I didn't like the game or bioware to some degree, I wouldn't still be playing.

Ebon Hawk,

Just got back in for 10 seconds, only to lose connection again. It's possible its a DDOS Attack. If it were a server issue, things would either be down, or not down.

If it were a CPU/RAM issue on the server, it would run very slowly once loaded (server lag).

Signs point to network issue

-Knickers

This is not an ongoing problem at all. Don't listen to about 90% of the internet forum community. seriously. Been playing since closed beta, subbed the entire time it was possible to sub, and I play pretty much daily. This is not an issue with the game.

About a week ago Shadowlands went completely belly up, so all Imperial toons could not get in at all. So either it's same issue or as someone else said a DDOS attack because god forbid hackers have better things to do.

Please do not call the script kiddies that DDOS hackers. Hackers do have better things to do. Script kiddies do not.