Your Class Quest in Shadow of Revan

EricMusco

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A continuation of where we left off in Act 3?

OMG DO WANT!!!

Oh man, oh man, oh man. SQUEEE

I just wet my drawers in excitement!

Eric, see, THIS is what we want. Even if it's one part at a time. Keep on continuing our stories. We WANT that...more companion stories of some type too because...it gets boring doing raids, flashpoints, of the same types over and over and over and over again. Especially DF and DP. While I like them....it's all anyone ever really does and becomes boring.

Thank you!!!

OMG DO WANT!!!

Eric, see, THIS is what we want. Even if it's one part at a time. Keep on continuing our stories. We WANT that...more companion stories of some type too because...it gets boring doing raids, flashpoints, of the same types over and over and over and over again. Especially DF and DP. While I like them....it's all anyone ever really does and becomes boring.

Thank you!!!

This. A thousand times this. I finished all the stories (multiple times) and, frankly, quit playing. The class stories are what kept me playing TOR. I don't PvP and I don't raid. I play for the class stories.

I always said that I'd come back when they added more class story. They did, so I did. I'm back. I suspect I'll quit again once I'm done going through the new class story, until the next bit shows up.

More of this, BioWare. That's what we want.

This makes sense.

Do we also need to have completed the Ilum storyline? I ask only because that planet storyline is unique in that you cannot skip or abandon it, and you get railroaded into it after the final class mission. So it's sort of a mandatory "epilogue" to Chapter 3, even though it's a typical common planet storyline, and not class-specific.

There is no need to complete Ilum from what I've heard.

To play the new Class Mission in SoR, you must have cleared Act 3.

If you have a character who has not finished chapter 3, complete the SoR story, then go back and complete chapter 3 will this new class mission then be available?

Or, is it a one-time shot? Meaning, if you don't qualify when initally doing the quests you'll never be able to complete it.

OMG DO WANT!!!

just calm down

and change your drawers ^-)

it's not a CLASS STORYLINE

it's just one (1) short quest, specific for each class

between two dozen other quests

• 4 months later...
I'm currently doing the Rishi quests..at what point does the class quest become avaiable? Can anyone give me an idea without getting two spoilery? Where will I pick it up?

I think it comes just before you have to go see the Mandalorians in their compound. It'll find you, you don't have to look for it. Expect a holocall, or something of a similar nature.

Edited by Lunafox