Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Retaliation

Timewired

For my tank juggernaut at least, this ability only does 100 more damage than the basic rage attack Vicious Slash. The only secondary thing it has above that attack is that the ability can't be evaded/etc

It just seems like the "main" thing that made this fairly useful before was that it was off the GCD. I mean technically it's better than vicious slash if you're not using something else, but still...Why the heck was this put on the GCD? It's usefulness kinda took an enormous hit with that. This was a bad decision.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my tank juggernaut at least, this ability only does 100 more damage than the basic rage attack Vicious Slash. The only secondary thing it has above that attack is that the ability can't be evaded/etc

It just seems like the "main" thing that made this fairly useful before was that it was off the GCD. I mean technically it's better than vicious slash if you're not using something else, but still...Why the heck was this put on the GCD? It's usefulness kinda took an enormous hit with that. This was a bad decision.

Same reason a lot of other moves were changed to be on the GCD. BW wants to move away from off the GCD type of abilities, which I think is bad. Off GCD abilities adds a nice flavor to the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.