The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

3.0 vanguard which spec will now be burst

ScottGrim

Hi guys/girls im having abit of trouble with all the changes which spec will now be the burst spec for the vanguard.

I have always played assualt because i was told its bursty or the " burst spec " i like the instant attacks to many times do i get knocked back or interupted so im more of a a burst type of player wny help or tips would be great... agwin this is only for the vanguard. Im not worried about any other class

Hi guys/girls im having abit of trouble with all the changes which spec will now be the burst spec for the vanguard.

I have always played assualt because i was told its bursty or the " burst spec " i like the instant attacks to many times do i get knocked back or interupted so im more of a a burst type of player wny help or tips would be great... agwin this is only for the vanguard. Im not worried about any other class

Tactics will be the new burst spec, but it will play like assault does now.

The current Tactics bleed, Gut, is still in Tactics in 3.0 so that would be a problem solver. Also, according to dulfy, you get a talent in the Tactics dicipline that will allow HiB to be used on any target (the level 20 passive).

So again if you dont mind me asking this cell burst is this going to be as hard hitting as hib ?

Cell burst will hit harder than HiB. However it will only be up every 24 seconds maximum, and much of the rotation will revolve around gathering stacks as fast as possible.