Vette's companion quest "Broken"...

Highsis

I didn't remove her collar and finally reached the quest 'desperate' in which she claimed she won't talk to me unless I remove her collar. I shocked her.

This turned up a quest 'crushed' that has exactly the same lines. I shocked her again.

This gave me a quest 'broken' that had the same dialogue. I refused to remove collar and... I can't talk to her anymore.

Am I permanently locked out of her future dialogues? I fully expected 'Broken' to be repeatable in loop so in the future I could remove her collar. Am I doomed for good? :(

Edited by Highsis

perhaps u need to advance in story or your affection is too low

affection 10k/10k

story progression unlikely I did progress futher and nothing happens, no reason to believe I will need an extra trigger for the same lines of dialogues.

Edited by Highsis

IIRC, she won't talk to you immediately again, but if you advance the story a bit she'll give you another chance. Not sure if there's a similar workaround if you've already done the whole story, though.

Work around is to do some Makeb missions. Other than that he`s stuck.

IIRC, she won't talk to you immediately again, but if you advance the story a bit she'll give you another chance. Not sure if there's a similar workaround if you've already done the whole story, though.

I'm hoping that "Broken" works like a daily mission which becomes available everyday until you take Vette's collar off. Otherwise, I will try that workaround. Thanks.

Try finishing the story and see if that acts as a last trigger. Would make sense if she'd ask you again after the story is finished.

But frankly, I see nothing wrong with it just ending there. You refused, again and again. Had multiple options. I honestly don't see why either Vette or the game should keep bugging you about it.

I don't think there is a way to fix it. The quest is called broken so taking that into assumption, you broke vette and she will no longer respond since she knows that she will be shocked or hit again.

I did not do that since I romanced vette. So you face being a true sith breaking others to your will.

Hey at least you still have jaesa, unless she is light sided, then you will have no romance companion if you are male sith warrior :csw_atat:

It's not a daily, either. Dang it.

It's very disappoitning that I'm locked out of companion quests due to bad choices. :confused: Normally it shoulnd't happen.

That's a bit simplistic... you have the option of being cruel and keeping a slave in slavery (which is in character for a Sith). You chose to keep her enslaved and shock her every time she asks you to remove her collar. Now she's given up trying. Cause and effect, it's not like the game is against you, you made certain choices and these are the consequences.

My Sith Warrior freed her first chance he got, cos he's into fairness like that, despite being full-on Dark Side (and you can gain loads of Dark Side points elsewhere, and I wanted to see how she develops as a character). Your Sith Warrior didn't/isn't.