C2-N2 voice actor?

dcpDarkMatter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I was playing the game and suddenly I thought C2's voice sounded like Robin Williams. Typed into Google and got to this topic ;p

It's not really weird to think it's Robin Williams voice though, he already played a robot before in one of his films called Bicentanial man :) (One of my absolute favs btw)

Interesting

Jeniffer Hale - Republic Trooper Female, Master Satele Shan (voice)

Adrienne Wilkinson - Syreena / Gianna / Master Satele Shan (voice)

Sno E.Blac - Satele Shan

Apparently, Satele Shan is a woman of many voices.

Jennifer Hale - In-Game Voice.

Adrienne Wilkinson - Cinematic Intro Voice. Maybe?

Sno E.Blac - Cinematic Intro Face.

Edited by NaimiIflya

Adrienne Wilkinson - Cinematic Intro Voice. Maybe?

Hum the voice in the cinematic its cleary Hale, as i recognize it right on, from the bastila shan Voice in KOTOR 1 and 2.

she also make the VO for female shepard on both Mass effects, and the female trooper in TOR.

Edited by Spartanik

• 4 weeks later...
I knew it was C3-PO!

It bears a close resemblance to C3-P0, as does 2V-R8's (the Sith ship droid) voice does. But I'm 99% sure it's not Anthony Daniels.

However, Mr Daniels is DEFINATELY the voice of that droid that is in control of those turrets in the Wall area of Drommund Kaas though. That's his voice beyond a doubt. It has the same vocal manerisms as C3-PO.

Edited by Tarka

I don't know who he is. I don't care who he is. All I know is that I hate him.

I don't hate him any more than I hate any of the characters I hear their constant chatter from, I come to hate the character that chatters in space or which ever character I keep out while questing just because I hear the same lines over and over and over again.

C2-N2's lines probably all made me chuckle the first time, but after hearing them 1000's of times, especially with alts it wears you down to the dark side ;)

It bears a close resemblance to C3-P0, as does 2V-R8's (the Sith ship droid) voice does. But I'm 99% sure it's not Anthony Daniels.

However, Mr Daniels is DEFINATELY the voice of that droid that is in control of those turrets in the Wall area of Drommund Kaas though. That's his voice beyond a doubt. It has the same vocal manerisms as C3-PO.

And did you notice the line about how many languages he speaks? Except for the number it was just like the movie.

All we know is that R2 swore like a sailor; every single word he said was bleeped out! :D

If Star Wars had been "medieval fantasy" based films, C3-PO would have been a prissy elf called "Ceethrepio", and R2 would have been a fouled mouth celtic dwarf called "Ach'Too" lol.

Ceethrepio: "Well I say we go this way, you half pint!"

Ach'To: "F*ck that! It's got deep puddles! I'll bloody drown!"

Edited by Tarka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a new player, was also very curious to this, as I thought it was Williams myself. Googled. The first result was this thread, the second one was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Daniels

Daniels also voices the droid C2-N2 in the MMORPG, Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Now, wikipedia is KNOWN to have been wrong, so this MAY be false, but until someone conclusively disputes it, its Anthony Daniels :(

• 4 months later...