BW! Stopp flooding cyborg armor

PeterGun-SWE

As the title says...

Please BW, stop the damn flooding of the cyborg armor. To day i bought 10 Architect’s Stronghold Packs, and gues what...

Out of the 10 packs i got 4x "Series 617 Lower Body Armor" and 2x "Series 617 Supplementary Body Armor".

And even in one of the packs i got two(!) of those bloody 617 Lower Body boxes!

This is a frekkin joke!!!

I love the cyborg armors personally...but what I do not like about them is that the vast majority of them have one or two humanoid arms.

I would love to see more of the one or two arm versions with dual robot arms and legs instead. There is one set of robot legs, but more full robot arms would be appreciated.

You know what I would like to see instead of the cyborg armor?

Some of the older raid/PvP styles come back in cartel form. i leveled a commando solely to get him in the Tionese style set (think Rakata was similar). he was an alt of an alt, so never got to 50 before those styles disappeared off the market.

I would gladly take any of the tionese/rakata designs over the cyborg regurgitation's any day of the week.

You know what I would like to see instead of the cyborg armor?

Some of the older raid/PvP styles come back in cartel form. i leveled a commando solely to get him in the Tionese style set (think Rakata was similar). he was an alt of an alt, so never got to 50 before those styles disappeared off the market.

I would gladly take any of the tionese/rakata designs over the cyborg regurgitation's any day of the week.

Also leveled a commando by PvP only, got Tionese but honestly it's overdone and doesn't look that good.

You aren't missing much, trust me.

(Edit) BTW most cyberbetic armors and implants do look bad in game.

Edited by Deewe

I've also bought some packs from the 2.000 CC I had lying around. My hopes wasn't for anything big (The skeleton), but just for a decent looking piece of gear. I really liked the KOTOR comics and I was looking forward to giving my Sith Assassin the Jarael chestpiece and belt.

But you know what? No, that's not possible. Bioware has decided to, again, put the drop rate of the Jarael and Dathomir gear so high that you're more likely to win the lottery than getting it. Some people on my friend-list have reported that they opened three hypercrates and didn't have a single Jarael/Dathomir piece in them. Instead they got, just like me, an abudant of Cybernetic armor and Sokkoro weapons.

Bioware, it's enough. I've been a dedicated subscriber since launch, but even my patience runs thin. We don't need this Cybernetic armor, we don't want it. Frankly, nearly nobody ever uses it. I delete them right when I loot them because selling them is close to impossible. Blaming all of this on the RGN is also a bad move. In what way does the RGN justify a droprate of less than 1%? I don't complain when the red sphere doesn't drop from Xeno, I don't complain when my item didn't drop of the boss. New try next week. But to open close to 70 Cartel packs and don't get a single item of those sets, but to have 50 pieces of Cybernetic armor lying around which nobody wants...that answers a lot of questions.

Bioware, stop this nonsense. Nobody wants the Cybernetic stuff. The 6XX set was terrible as it was. For the next pack, we need a better drop rate on some armor, less cybernetic stuff. If there is a single cybernetic item like this in them, I will not buy a single one. Most of my guilds active players won't either. I mean, we had to make a guild rule: "Do not put cybernetic gear into the guild bank!". Nobody needs it and it is cramping up in the Guild Cargo Bay.

What's the point of having the CM if the one thing it is good for (style) can't be accomplished? Give us more direct purchases of memorable sets of gear and weapons, give us distinctive gear and not this cybernetic stuff.

I bought 4 packs and I didn't get any, personally. I got the entire savage set + an extra upper body savage crate. The Uxibeast mount and the pants from the Dathomir set. I also got an Alter of Skulls decoration. :D

All in all, my Bounty Hunter is now set for armor and I should make a couple million credits.

Edited by Galbatorrix